Paying regular price for Comcast internet?

DrRosenRosen

Staff member
If you are using Comast and paying regular price, you can save a couple bucks.

Online only, you can get internet for $19.99 for 6 months. All you have to do it log in, find the offer, add it to your account and purchase it. Select any install time. You'll then chat with an agent online. Just have them put that on your account in place of your current internet. They will make the switch right then. No install. Just a $1.99 service fee.

You can also get the faster 20Mbit service for $29.99 if you want it over standard 6Mb.

XFINITY Internet from Comcast | High-Speed Home and Residential Internet Service

Ahh dang. Only for those who subscribe to TV service on the 20Mbit.

Saying since i have a bundle special right now i cannot get any other specials until the year long bundle special i have now is up. What sucks is it almost doubles after 6 months.

I feel like im talking to a chat bot right now. We are currently doing the "Who's on first" routine in my current cable bundle routine..

Saying since i have a bundle special right now i cannot get any other specials until the year long bundle special i have now is up. What sucks is it almost doubles after 6 months.
When your promotion is about to run out, call Comcast and tell them that you aren't gonna pay the regular price and if they can't lock you in at the promotional price you going to switch to Dish/Direct/etc. I have been with Comcast for almost 2 years and I have been on the promotional price the whole time.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

When your promotion is about to run out, call Comcast and tell them that you aren't gonna pay the regular price and if they can't lock you in at the promotional price you going to switch to Dish/Direct/etc. I have been with Comcast for almost 2 years and I have been on the promotional price the whole time.
Thanks, I will have to do that.

If you all lived in the Chattanooga area I could take care of y'all

If you all lived in the Chattanooga area I could take care of y'all
carey_cable_guy.jpg

AT&T UVerse is better than Comcast, best switch i ever made and cost less.

AT&T UVerse is better than Comcast, best switch i ever made and cost less.

Uverse has some major issues if you run more then 4 things at once. Plus their" on demand" is weak

Uverse has some major issues if you run more then 4 things at once. Plus their" on demand" is weak

I've had no issues so far, other than they had a contract dispute with DIY and HGTV and my wife was pissed for a few days.

uverse runs off of a quad tuner. that is great for certain circumstances. However if you have several TVs running, then try to get online it is going to mess with your internet speeds etc. Example, 3 TVs watching different programming, someone online, and you get a phone call, That is going to mess with one of those 4 bandwidth channels in order to use that particular service.

Im not trying to sell you on comcast, because chances are you dont live in my area so it does me no good haha. Im just informing you on some stuff that I have learned.

Im not trying to sell you on comcast, because chances are you dont live in my area so it does me no good haha. Im just informing you on some stuff that I have learned.
You need to move to Knoxville and hook a brotha up.

VN Store

Back