East Tennessee Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountVolcula

Eternal Vol
Get your bread, milk, and eggs.

And do us a favor, stay off the roads.

People in Tenn. have a hard enough time driving on dry streets on a pretty day.

in the huntsville area we are suppose to be getting between 4-8 inches possibly more. they said it could be the biggest snow since '88. panic has set in.

They've been calling for snow the past two days and we've had basically nothing yet...

Agreed..I-240 is a nightmare when there is only 1/16 of a inch of snow on the ground. These retards get stupid here when they hear the word snow...Oh No's!!!!

It's bad in GA too......it snowed (flurries) a week ago or so and wasn't even sticking and the people here couldn't drive

i came back to huntsville the day after christmas from middle tn. the next day the roads were clear. seriously no snow, no ice, the roads were dry and people were seriously driving 25 mph. its like they thought the snow on the grass was going to jump on the road at any moment

I've heard we have snow coming but I only believe it when I see it.

We got about 3/4 an inch here this morning. Ill believe the massive storm when I see it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I drove through Nashville Christmas night. Nashville drivers are the worst, and when it snows it is total chaos.

I used to live in St. Louis where snow is pretty common so I don't get crazy over this. It was ridiculous last night though. I went grocery shopping for the family just because we needed to, didn't even know a snow storm was on the way. I went to go get milk and it there was no skim left, couldn't understand why. Talked to a store associate and they told me about the storm. Frustrating beyond belief. I mean really, people go buy 4 gallons of milk like it is the apocolypse or something. It all goes bad at the same time, why buy so much? People are so ridiculous when it comes to this weather.

i agree, i usually do my shoppin on sunday, but i fig i might as well do it today cause tomorrow will be ridiculous. needless to say there were multiple ppl with 2 grocery carts full.

i agree, i usually do my shoppin on sunday, but i fig i might as well do it today cause tomorrow will be ridiculous. needless to say there were multiple ppl with 2 grocery carts full.

I went to Wal-Mart Friday and it was like Christmas in there, tons of people buying tons. Really don't know why people in the South freak out when the "S" word is mentioned...

I went to Wal-Mart Friday and it was like Christmas in there, tons of people buying tons. Really don't know why people in the South freak out when the "S" word is mentioned...

people on back roads get snowed in

well the national weather service has just issued a winter weather warning 24 hours before the storm actually gets here. the local news decided to break in during halftime of the colts game to give us a 10 min. briefing on the situation. ridiculous. however they did snow estimates and it looks like huntsville cld get the most at 8 inches.

people on back roads get snowed in

I live out in the sticks. Big hills and what not. When it snows and especially when it gets icy, its impossible for me to get in and out of my area.

I dont care if you are from New York or New Zealand...you arent driving on it.

we got hit with 15" a couple weeks ago and I'm sure people here were glad they went and got supplies. Most of the cities in the south are ill-prepared to handle it so getting out can take extra time

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back