Re: Babes of the SEC. . .(and NCAA)

B-17 Pilot

VOL in Maryland
. . .So, we've had a thread on "hotties of the NCAA womens tournament. Why not start one on cheerleader babes (or non cheerleaders!) of the SEC and NCAA.

Of course. . .no demeaning pictures should be posted :whistling:

. . .So, we've had a thread on "hotties of the NCAA womens tournament. Why not start one on cheerleader babes (or non cheerleaders!) of the SEC and NCAA.

Of course. . .no demeaning pictures should be posted :whistling:

Define "demeaning"

. . .I guess standard common sense should apply!! We all want to be "politically correct" :birgits_giggle:

This is a good thread for football season. when we can show it with our camera phones lol

Ok I'll bite,I happen to stumble upon these absolutely gorgeous shots of the Lady Vols Track team on webshots that was posted like 2 years ago.Note to Mods please remove if these are "political incorrect" for some reason.

Click on the thumbnail for larger pix. (Caution:not 56k. friendly)

Ok I'll bite,I happen to stumble upon these absolutely gorgeous shots of the Lady Vols Track team on webshots that was posted like 2 years ago.Note to Mods please remove if these are "political incorrect" for some reason.

Click on the thumbnail for larger pix. (Caution:not eyesight friendly)

fyp

Ok I don't know so much about the hairstyle, but what she is doing is pretty hot. I wish I had that flexibility!

Attachments

• IMG_2733.jpg
    IMG_2733.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 7
Ok I remember seeing this picture awhile ago, and not saying anyone is hot in this picture, but guys do you find that look attractive? I'm talking about the first girl on the right that looks like she is 60 lbs and about to snap.

Attachments

• first-friday-parade.jpg
    first-friday-parade.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 8
Ok I remember seeing this picture awhile ago, and not saying anyone is hot in this picture, but guys do you find that look attractive? I'm talking about the first girl on the right that looks like she is 60 lbs and about to snap.

Why in the world do people like cheerleaders.......

They look like 4th graders!

Dance team baby!

I don't,gotta have some kinda meat in them bone for me :)

Why in the world do people like cheerleaders.......

They look like 4th graders!

Dance team baby!

QFT brother!

kev20 must be banging super models. after the other thread and today, it's the only thing i can come up with.

kev20 must be banging super models. after the other thread and today, it's the only thing i can come up with.

I think he's dating someone and her five sisters... but that's not PC and will probably get deleted.

and if OE has a problem with the girl below, i'm beginning to seriously wonder about him...

attachment.php

So I guess OE your taste would be the girl on the left....:question:

Attachments

• Vandy_8973.jpg
    Vandy_8973.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 4

VN Store

Back