Thoughts requested...

Wylo

Nega what?
My middle sister was in a really bad car wreck in Kentucky today. She's in bad shape. This is from my oldest sister:

Fwd: Mellisa has two broken legs. Broken pelvic bone. Broken ribs. They put rods in both legs. She's beaten up pretty bad. They took her spleen out. Left chest tubes in to drain. Her lungs are bruised. Her neck has a fracture. They have her on a respirator to help heal her lungs. She's in bad shape. They have her in a coma to help her stay calm.

If you can spare a small prayer or time to send a thought in your head, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Dang man, know that we're praying for her and your family.

Reactions: 1 person
My middle sister was in a really bad car wreck in Kentucky today. She's in bad shape. This is from my oldest sister:

Fwd: Mellisa has two broken legs. Broken pelvic bone. Broken ribs. They put rods in both legs. She's beaten up pretty bad. They took her spleen out. Left chest tubes in to drain. Her lungs are bruised. Her neck has a fracture. They have her on a respirator to help heal her lungs. She's in bad shape. They have her in a coma to help her stay calm.

If you can spare a small prayer or time to send a thought in your head, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Dang, that's a bad wreck!

Thoughts and prayers sent.

Update....

Momma said the nurses told her that mellisa is basically crushed on her left side. They are waiting to see how she does before they do surgery to fix her shoulder and elbow, also on her hip and pelvic bones. I can't wait til I see her. She's lucky to be alive bubba.

This was from my oldest sister this afternoon.

Update....

Momma said the nurses told her that mellisa is basically crushed on her left side. They are waiting to see how she does before they do surgery to fix her shoulder and elbow, also on her hip and pelvic bones. I can't wait til I see her. She's lucky to be alive bubba.

This was from my oldest sister this afternoon.

I’m very glad she made it and I will pray she continues to improve. Please keep us updated on how she’s doing.....Bubba.

Update:

She is resting comfortably. Still on respirator to help lungs heal. No brain trauma. This is great news since her body took such a beating. Doctor said brain trauma would've potentially been fatal due to amount of injuries. But she should pull through and just have a long journey to being as normal as anyone in my family can hope to be.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. It's been a rough week.

VN Store

Back