Our church needs some clicks to help our mission to Puerto Rico

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
Mods, move or delete if needed.

WE NEED YOUR HELP. Our amazing, awesome, crazy, cool LIPDUB posted to social media this morning at 7am. We need EVERYONE to send it to EVERY Facebook friend, twitter tweeter, instagrammed, music.ly person, relative, friend, enemy, or random human you know. Also, if you know anyone who blogs, writes, reports, performs, YouTubes, or is famous... convince them to share it too. The more eyeballs we put on it, the more people who might possible give. And the more people who give the more work we can do for the people of Puerto Rico.

So below are the links, copy them over and share it on social media, texting, or via email with everyone you can. But also include a description like the one your will find at the bottom of the page (be sure to include the donation link)

LINKS

FACEBOOK
Reidland Church of Christ - Home | Facebook
and twitter

TWITTER
Http://www.twitter.com/ChurchReidland (@ChurchReidland)

YOUTUBE
[youtube]https://youtu.be/6wCNxG14VBM[/youtube]

DESCRIPTION

Check out this insane, crazy, awesome CCM LIPDUB video featuring music from For King & Country, Newsboys, Casting Crowns, Jordan Feliz, & Mercy Me. Go to YOUCARING.ORG/PR2018 to help get our team of 28 to Puerto Rico this summer and fund the ongoing recovery there!!

IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE IN THE MEDIA

If you have a contact with someone in media or who has a big following and want to send them the link, include a personal message like the following.

You may think I am crazy. But I serve a REALLY BIG GOD and I know he can do More than I can ask or imagine,

That is why I am writing you today. I am asking you to go out of your way and do something really big. Maybe because you know me, or maybe because you think it sounds really neat. Either way, if you are willing to help please read on.......

MASSIVE Puerto Rico Mission CCM LIPDUB!! - YouTube

---------
I am a minister at a local church in Kentucky of about 250 people. I was blessed to go to Puerto Rico in May of 2017 to set up a mission trip for the summer of 2018. Then Maria happened. Our missionary there was so overwhelmed by the need that we committed ourselves to bring as many people and resources as we possibly could to help this July. At this moment we have 28 people going that will cost about $23,000. We have raised about $13,000 of that and our church is kicking in an additional $4000 (above the $23,000) for the missionary there to use for materials.

In order to help raise as much money as possible to pay for our trip and help in the recovery we have produced an insane, crazy, awesome LIPDUB video featuring music from For King & Country, Newsboys, Casting Crowns, Jordan Feliz, Mercy Me, and even some old school cuts from Audio A and DCTalk. We are launching the video on social media on Monday, March 26th and hope it will drive donations at our crowdfunding site, Help our mission team get to Puerto Rico to rebuild | Mission Trips - YouCaring.

It is currently unlisted, but it will go public and be pushed to social media on Monday, 7am CST at the following places

Reidland Church of Christ - Home | Facebook
and twitter

Http://www.twitter.com/ChurchReidland (@ChurchReidland)

If you can help us that would be great. I have attached a press release and you can find more assets including soundbites and photos in this dropbox folder

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rh2u15xmcn3kj5i/AAD-tFmQbDO1Rq-D9imaokuYa?dl=0

Last edited:
Can I go in a Security/Enforcer role?

If you’re still considering it, allow me to make a case.

1. I’m larger than the average male.
2. I am tattooed.
3. I was in the National Guard for 6 weeks.
4. For those I can’t physically take down, I can still hurt their feelings with some well thought out insults. Once their self confidence is lowered, I will take control of the situation.
5. I will provide my own swords and explosives.

Let me know.

Reactions: 1 person

2. I am tattooed.
4. For those I can’t physically take down, I can still hurt their feelings with some well thought out insults. Once their self confidence is lowered, I will take control of the situation.

Let me know.

Seems reasonable. I am sure you would be a wonderful influence on the teenagers too. Not sure how you will get your weaponry on the plane though.

2. I am tattooed.

Let me know.

Ron, do you need an assistant. I meet most of those qualifications and am willing to work on #2.

Do we get to vote on the tattoo?

So far the choices are:

1) Butterfly

2) Justin Bieber on a unicorn

3) "Rape Stove" in bold letters

One more choice and we can have Slice start a poll.

VN Store

Back