• Way Too Creepy

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The Guy in High School That Was Always Saying, "Where's my hug?"

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters

The Ron Mexico

Bring back the orange helmets!
Vote.

Edit: Henceforth, all votes cast in this thread will be with regard to Charlie instead of Weezer. Also, we are retroactively awarding the votes already cast to Charlie.

Last edited:
Reactions: theFallGuy
I do need a hug. That is very true.

Probably not. You wouldn't meet me for lunch and as a result you must be shunned.

Ron, my life has been a bit chaotic this year. I would have loved to have met you for lunch, but atm, I rarely leave the house. When I feel better, we can meet for lunch and you can give me a hug.

Ron, my life has been a bit chaotic this year. I would have loved to have met you for lunch, but atm, I rarely leave the house. When I feel better, we can meet for lunch and you can give me a hug.

When he gets better, he is just going to find a prettier lunch date Ron. This is like a prison relationship.

When he gets better, he is just going to find a prettier lunch date Ron. This is like a prison relationship.

No one told me this was supposed to be a monogamous relationship. I owe a few people lunch dates.

So joe was the high school guy? Or he still is? I’m confused not being a real zoner

Not sure about jo but weez appears to be

I think trm has spent too much time sniffing jet fuel. Weez is as creepy as normal Weez, it’s just been a long time since we’ve witnessed it. But, make no mistake, Weez is high school guy level creepy

Reactions: 1 person
I think trm has spent too much time sniffing jet fuel. Weez is as creepy as normal Weez, it’s just been a long time since we’ve witnessed it. But, make no mistake, Weez is high school guy level creepy

Did you read threw the fight thread?
It would appear weez is starting to feel better

Did you read threw the fight thread?
It would appear weez is starting to feel better

That's the point. Weez is getting back to normal, we need to readjust to his usual creepiness. Which is extra creepy. I think he just wants a shot at that fancy lawyer's bewbs.

need-hugs.jpg

VN Store

Back