Hunting

volfan1988

Haven't seen any hunting threads around Thought it would be cool to see everyone's pictures of deer or whatever y'all hunt haha.

This is my buck for the 2017 season in PA

Attachments

• IMG_0827.jpg
    IMG_0827.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Haven't seen any hunting threads around Thought it would be cool to see everyone's pictures of deer or whatever y'all hunt haha.

This is my buck for the 2017 season in PA

IMG_0827.JPG

Looks a bit wordy....

I haven’t hunted, but a friend at church is giving me a deer he killed the other day. He picked it up from the locker today, and bringing it to church tonight! Boom.

I haven’t hunted, but a friend at church is giving me a deer he killed the other day. He picked it up from the locker today, and bringing it to church tonight! Boom.

That's awesome. I'm hoping to get a doe during rifle that way I don't have to buy any type of beef from the store this year.

What’s the public land situation here in East Tn? I haven’t been deer hunting in almost 5 years because my family sold their private land. Any suggestions?

What’s the public land situation here in East Tn? I haven’t been deer hunting in almost 5 years because my family sold their private land. Any suggestions?

Wish I could help ya out. I haven't hunted in Tn in about 15 years and I believe the public land I hunted was called wolf river management area.

Reactions: 1 person

Get some deer summer sausage made bro.. great stuff jalapeño and cheddar

I believe so that's where my dad took me when I first started to hunt.i hunted the coldwater, ms area a lot when I lived is MS. Also down in Askew, ms ton of big deer down there.

Use to fish the slews at Askew bottoms.. with my Dad small world.. the cold water levees has some big fish big deer and swamp rabbits

I believe so that's where my dad took me when I first started to hunt.i hunted the coldwater, ms area a lot when I lived is MS. Also down in Askew, ms ton of big deer down there.

I've killed more ducks at Askew than I can count. Great place

I just returned from my first trip out west on a mule deer hunt. Hope to go back someday, it was a lot of fun.2017 Mule Deer.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back