5634 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Wendy's football discussion thread. Page 233. within the forum The Endzone. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 11-14-2017, 10:42 PM   #3481
Orangeslice13
can't spell/dosen't care

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoforCuonzo View Post
Would still depend on his DC. I think bringing in his dad for the first go round was a mistake. He couldn't make his defense adjust for the spread.

Still. Watching people burn jerseys and the like would be just terrific viewing.
I think heíd make it his life mission to beat Saban.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 01:35 AM   #3482
MyBloodRunnethOrange
Jesus is Lord

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joevol33 View Post
Feeling like Florida is gonna get Kelly, I would rather have him than someone I have to google.
Could you imagine the meltdown on the ff if Florida announced Gruden?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 01:37 AM   #3483
MyBloodRunnethOrange
Jesus is Lord

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
But yeah it's looking like it'll be Kelly to Florida and well end up with Coach Google from South West Wyoming Tech.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 02:11 AM   #3484
joevol33

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBloodRunnethOrange View Post
Could you imagine the meltdown on the ff if Florida announced Gruden?
There's gonna be an epic meltdown if it's not Gruden. I get trusting posters, I don't think it's wise though to brag about starting threads for doubters to apologize, when you're taking the word of some stranger on the internet.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 02:11 AM   #3485
joevol33

Quote:
But yeah it's looking like it'll be Kelly to Florida and well end up with Coach Google from South West Wyoming Tech.
Probably
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 09:43 AM   #3486
Tin Man

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
I suspect Gruden allows the rumors to swirl as a cover for the actual search & hire process.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 09:59 AM   #3487
Tin Man

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Quotes of Currie give reason to believe that the next UT coach is going to be on board before December's end. That would mean
A. If he's currently a HC of a P5 program, he's willing to walk away as soon as the ink is dry, whether his current team is Bowl bound or not. Ask yourself, how many top performing P5 guys would do this and for what incentive?
B. If he's currently the HC of an LSOP, it's easier to understand his willingness to leave even a Bowl bound team. Win at Tennessee, and the path to championships, glory, and reward are a heck of a lot clearer than from where he's now at.
C. If he's a top-notch assistant, a coordinator/HC in waiting at a successful P5 program, damned straight he'd step away from even a CFP candidate program for the opportunity at UT.
D. He's currently not employed with a collegiate program - coaching in the pros, commentary for sports programming, speaking engagements & consulting work...
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 10:27 AM   #3488
MyBloodRunnethOrange
Jesus is Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Man View Post
I suspect Gruden allows the rumors to swirl as a cover for the actual search & hire process.
Somebody posted a link to where Gruden shot down any rumors this morning on Mike and Mike. He basically said that he hasn't discussed a return to coaching with anyone. Of course it got merged in to that black hole of a thread where it will be lost forever.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 10:37 AM   #3489
joevol33

Quote:
Somebody posted a link to where Gruden shot down any rumors this morning on Mike and Mike. He basically said that he hasn't discussed a return to coaching with anyone. Of course it got merged in to that black hole of a thread where it will be lost forever.
Are people heartbroken?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 10:55 AM   #3490
Behr
Love ya buddy!

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Golic: We've always had to ask you the same question, more times, over these years than anybody else, so...we have to do it again, 'cause it always happens, your name always comes up, this time with the Tennessee head coaching job, your name comes up, what say you about that?

Gruden: Well you know what Mike, I haven't talked to anybody, and all I really have in my life is, is my family and football. That's about it. And uh...I'm real sensitive to the coaches that are out there coaching, so I don't speculate. I just love football. I'm trying to hang on to the job I have. I'm very fortunate to be with the people I'm, I'm with, uhhh, I don't know what's gonna happen in the future, I just know this: I'm gonna continue to give my best effort to the game, stay prepared, and, uhh, I love Monday Night Football. Don't plan on leaving, but--as you know, in life you never say never to nothin'.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 11:16 AM   #3491
joevol33

Is that a Soon from Gruden?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 11:18 AM   #3492
MyBloodRunnethOrange
Jesus is Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by joevol33 View Post
Are people heartbroken?
Freak just posted a link in a separate thread. Of course everyone is still insisting it's a "smokescreen".
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 11:23 AM   #3493
Behr
Love ya buddy!

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
If he had no intention at all, why didn't he just say it, like he did in 2012?

I think it's silly to think it proves anything to be fact, either way.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 12:09 PM   #3494
joevol33

I honestly donít know what to think, but Iím preparing to defend kiffin to my friends.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-15-2017, 12:11 PM   #3495
Orangeslice13
can't spell/dosen't care

Iím pro Kiffen
Reply With Quote TOP