Windy's football discussion thread.

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
We are still in wait mode for good football

So this thread is following the rules set down by @volwindy
If you want to be serious and argue this isn’t your thread.
If you feel the need to be butthurt or say stupid things like “link” then this isn’t your thread.
This is light hearted football discussion among friends.

Let’s keep it that way.

Last edited:
My only complaint, wish Butch would he gone for 2 for the win instead of kicking to tie for overtime. Especially since they got an offside penalty??

What are you predicting?

If we can stay healthy and our new QB steps up I honestly think we have a shot at winning the East. I think we'll lose to Alabama again, but I think we go 2-1 against Florida, Georgia, and LSU. If we can avoid dropping a game against someone we should beat easily I'm saying 10-2.

If we can stay healthy and our new QB steps up I honestly think we have a shot at winning the East. I think we'll lose to Alabama again, but I think we go 2-1 against Florida, Georgia, and LSU. If we can avoid dropping a game against someone we should beat easily I'm saying 10-2.

Cause of me? :eek:lol:

Looking up the football schedules. What's up with the random couple of games the weekend before on August 26?

I was texting my wife thinking I was on a text. Thank God for edit!

My prediction:

Georgia Tech W
Indiana State W
@ Florida L (Just don't see us winning in the swamp or winning 2 years in a row)
UMASS W
Georgia W/L
South Carolina W/L
@ Bama L
@ Kentucky W
Southern Miss W
@ Missouri W
LSU L (LSU will have their best year since we seem to play the other west team at their best)
Vandy W

8-4 is where I see us.

VN Store

Back