1523 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Wendy's football discussion thread. Page 124. within the forum The Endzone. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 10-12-2017, 07:47 AM   #1846
Coastypop

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxamusXIII View Post
M8,
Would you really want a guy who's heart isn't in it and has to be begged to take the job.

I worked for years for a guy I didn't like and his company was a piece of crap... but I did it for the families I served

I would take a Gruden that way any day as verses some of these recent hires
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... Mass Hysteria!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:49 AM   #1847
Coastypop

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behr View Post
I visit often, just haven't posted much after I promised to chill.

A tin hat is definitely required equipment.

It looks good on most of us ....
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 08:03 AM   #1848
Coastypop

I posted this in the Gruden tread and is my honest opinion

Most of us in here know the chance of landing Gruden is very slim, but if there is a chance we MUST take it.......... When I married my wife she was a long shot for someone like me and deserved much better...... BUT if I had never taken a chance and asked, I would have not married her and she certainly could have married someone else...

We now have 2 children and five grandchildren and have been married for 46 years... It all happened because I took a chance..

That is all I hope for from Currie and company..... shoot for the stars, take a chance who knows what will happen
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 08:38 AM   #1849
Orangeslice13
can't spell/dosen't care

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic8Vol View Post
If thats the case then no. But things change & people change. He said he plans to coach again as recently as a couple of months ago. Thats good enough for me to have hope that it will be here. Right now thats all most of us are looking for is some sign its going to get better.
I'm just glad they're willing to spend this time.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 04:42 PM   #1850
rocytop2624
Big Member

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Gruden .Kelly ,Greg Schiano
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 04:43 PM   #1851
rocytop2624
Big Member

Love Smith
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 05:58 PM   #1852
volwindy
Rocky Top!

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBloodRunnethOrange View Post
Wait. I thought you were only bad luck at away games.
I am..occasional loss in Neyland.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:00 PM   #1853
joevol33

If I get to watch Saturday, we’ll win.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:06 PM   #1854
Orangeslice13
can't spell/dosen't care

JBC to be in the house Saturday.

Jim
Bob
Cooter!!!!

Jim
Bob
Cooter!!!

Jim
Bob
Cooter!!!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:09 PM   #1855
hmanvolfan
Volmeister extraordinaire

Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread. Wendy's football discussion thread.
Coots for Grudes OC, that's what I'm talkin bout
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:12 PM   #1856
joevol33

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmanvolfan View Post
Coots for Grudes OC, that's what I'm talkin bout
Soon?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:12 PM   #1857
joevol33

Quote:
JBC to be in the house Saturday.

Jim
Bob
Cooter!!!!

Jim
Bob
Cooter!!!

Jim
Bob
Cooter!!!!
Que the “I love cooter thread” in the ff!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:14 PM   #1858
Orangeslice13
can't spell/dosen't care

Quote:
Originally Posted by joevol33 View Post
Soon?
Not a snowballs chance
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:16 PM   #1859
joevol33

Quote:
Not a snowballs chance
I don’t think so either, he’ll stay in the nfl forever.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:18 PM   #1860
hmanvolfan
Volmeister extraordinaire

Somebody kidnap his dog and hold him for ransom until he signs up.
Reply With Quote TOP