Funny pics thread deux

volger

Extraordinary Member
Since the other tread is locked lets start a new one. Memes, pics, I don't care. Boom!

11040880_839941739409726_8878960828843964615_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I'm ok. At the chemo place getting my last infusion. I thought about the peanut butter eggs last week too. Lulz

I'm ok. At the chemo place getting my last infusion. I thought about the peanut butter eggs last week too. Lulz

Good to hear it's the last one. Hopefully they have done the job. Glad you're still here. Hopefully these infusions don't take too much out of you. I know they always knocked my Papaw down for a day or two.

Going by the first three I will feel fine for 3-4 days due to all the anti nausea drugs they put in the iv along with the chemo medicine. That will wear off and I will feel like stomped dog poop for about 5-6 days and as it wears off will start feeling better. Since the chemo has jacked up my taste buds only ice cream, candy and cake taste normal I think I'll stock up on peanut butter eggs. Already been eating crasins.

Going by the first three I will feel fine for 3-4 days due to all the anti nausea drugs they put in the iv along with the chemo medicine. That will wear off and I will feel like stomped dog poop for about 5-6 days and as it wears off will start feeling better. Since the chemo has jacked up my taste buds only ice cream, candy and cake taste normal I think I'll stock up on peanut butter eggs. Already been eating crasins.

I've heard that about sweets. My papaw would only eat oatmeal cream pies. Let us know of you need something

Brother, I feel for ya and pray for your recovery. I can sense by your words it's a struggle but keep up the fight. So they don't give you some powerful pain meds to get you thru it? They loaded me up going thru knee replacements. I would have guessed it would be x1000 with what you have

VN Store

Back