Who Would Win In a Fight?

Who would win?

• Total voters
Though captain America whooped iron man in civil war, he never was the wwf champion. I've gotta go with the dragon, he at least was world heavyweight champion.

These days, Ricky's white-haired with flecks of gray. Cap doesn't age like normal humans do. Likely, Cap wouldn't fight Ricky, just keep him from harming himself and any bystanders.

Andre the Giant could kick anyone's ass (though he'd do so reluctantly). That wrestling is fixed was obvious even to the mentally challenged when Andre didn't win.

Andre the Giant could kick anyone's ass (though he'd do so reluctantly). That wrestling is fixed was obvious even to the mentally challenged when Andre didn't win.

Haha. I watched Sterling Golden body slam the Giant in 78(?) At the KCC. Oh, the good old days of wrastlin'.

I respect wrestling legends just as much as the next guy, but.. no love for Cap? he's got my vote

I voted for Cap, and I'd do so again (even if he was paired against Rowdy Roddy Piper).

Though captain America whooped iron man in civil war, he never was the wwf champion. I've gotta go with the dragon, he at least was world heavyweight champion.

yeah but he did win a World War. so I see your WWF and raise you a WWII.

also 'Murika!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back