2584 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Things I'm mad about today. within the forum The Endzone. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 11-27-2016, 07:52 AM   #1
joevol33

Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today
Things I'm mad about today

Here's us a thread to get all those frustrations off our chest, I'll start.

1)we lost to vandy
2)I'm cold
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-27-2016, 08:03 AM   #2
volwindy
Rocky Top!

Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today
Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today
Quote:
Originally Posted by joevol33 View Post
Here's us a thread to get all those frustrations off our chest, I'll start.

1)my pups lost to tech
2)I'm cold
Fyp
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-27-2016, 08:09 AM   #3
joevol33

Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today
Quote:
Originally Posted by volwindy View Post
Fyp
Haha, punk!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-27-2016, 08:36 AM   #4
GreveHaller

Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today
we might have lost but there were some bright things that came out of it to me

1. we outnumbered their fans in their own stadium. My guess is 90-10. Others say it was more 75-80. I like my numbers better

2. when you lose and there are that many fans of the same, it doesnt hurt as much when you leave their stadium

3. Neyland>>>>>dudley field. I appreciate it so much more. Bad seating logistics, bad video board (only 1 and the view is skewed by the FG net), really bad music.

4. Our POTSB pep band was as big if not bigger than the whole Vandy band

5. Vandy hands out game footballs like participation trophies. The best was that they had some student on the field for a trivia contest. He won and got a $25 gift card from Barnes and Noble. $25 card for $50 worth of public embarrassment

6. This was just one game. If they did it every single year for the next 48 years, it would be 2064, it would be a record for the number of consecutive wins, most of us would be dead,........and the series would only be even
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-27-2016, 08:51 AM   #5
volwindy
Rocky Top!

Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today
Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today
#2 is a biggie, that's why it didn't hurt as bad at a&m, got to sulk with the rest of my fellow vols.

But you are missing the point of the thread, this is the be mad thread
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-27-2016, 08:55 AM   #6
joevol33

I'm also mad that I've been off all week, and haven't slept in one time!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-27-2016, 09:16 AM   #7
GreveHaller

Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today Things I'm mad about today
Quote:
Originally Posted by volwindy View Post
#2 is a biggie, that's why it didn't hurt as bad at a&m, got to sulk with the rest of my fellow vols.

But you are missing the point of the thread, this is the be mad thread
We completely took over their stadium. Yes we lost and it was an epic win for them but there was no gloating by their fans. There werent enough of their fans to gloat. I passed by far, far more orange than black on the way out. It was like walking out of the Orange and White game.

we might have traveled well to a&m but we didnt overtake their stadium like we did yesterday
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-27-2016, 09:35 AM   #8
Coastypop

I am mad because Joe started a dumb thread....
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-27-2016, 09:40 AM   #9
GreveHaller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastypop View Post
I am mad because Joe started a dumb thread....
well, Joe's just dumb so there's that...
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-27-2016, 09:58 AM   #10
malinoisvol

NB4 fhar joe!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-27-2016, 11:50 AM   #11
 vollygirl 
GO VOLS!!!

I'm just glad the season is over.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-27-2016, 11:59 AM   #12
95 Vol Alum
Go Big Vols!

What a terrible sentiment. Speaks volumes.
Old 11-27-2016, 12:49 PM   #13
joevol33

Quote:
Originally Posted by malinoisvol View Post
NB4 fhar joe!
Cut him loose, he's gotta go!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-27-2016, 12:49 PM   #14
joevol33

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreveHaller View Post
well, Joe's just dumb so there's that...
I resemble that remark 😜
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-27-2016, 12:50 PM   #15
volwindy
Rocky Top!

I'm mad I didn't win the powerball!
Reply With Quote TOP