Things I'm mad about today

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
Here's us a thread to get all those frustrations off our chest, I'll start.

1)we lost to vandy
2)I'm cold

Reactions: 2 people
we might have lost but there were some bright things that came out of it to me

1. we outnumbered their fans in their own stadium. My guess is 90-10. Others say it was more 75-80. I like my numbers better

2. when you lose and there are that many fans of the same, it doesnt hurt as much when you leave their stadium

3. Neyland>>>>>dudley field. I appreciate it so much more. Bad seating logistics, bad video board (only 1 and the view is skewed by the FG net), really bad music.

4. Our POTSB pep band was as big if not bigger than the whole Vandy band

5. Vandy hands out game footballs like participation trophies. The best was that they had some student on the field for a trivia contest. He won and got a $25 gift card from Barnes and Noble. $25 card for $50 worth of public embarrassment

6. This was just one game. If they did it every single year for the next 48 years, it would be 2064, it would be a record for the number of consecutive wins, most of us would be dead,........and the series would only be even

#2 is a biggie, that's why it didn't hurt as bad at a&m, got to sulk with the rest of my fellow vols.

But you are missing the point of the thread, this is the be mad thread :)

I'm also mad that I've been off all week, and haven't slept in one time!

#2 is a biggie, that's why it didn't hurt as bad at a&m, got to sulk with the rest of my fellow vols.

But you are missing the point of the thread, this is the be mad thread :)

We completely took over their stadium. Yes we lost and it was an epic win for them but there was no gloating by their fans. There werent enough of their fans to gloat. I passed by far, far more orange than black on the way out. It was like walking out of the Orange and White game.

we might have traveled well to a&m but we didnt overtake their stadium like we did yesterday

1. I'm mad that I've missed most of the second half of the college football season because all I do is work any more.

2. I'm mad that people can't resist talking about the game even though they know I'm taping it to watch later.

3. I'm mad because one of the other 2nd shift supervisors is a Vandy fan and I'm gonna have to hear it for the next year.

That's all I got for now.

Reactions: 2 people
1. I'm mad that I've missed most of the second half of the college football season because all I do is work any more.

2. I'm mad that people can't resist talking about the game even though they know I'm taping it to watch later.

3. I'm mad because one of the other 2nd shift supervisors is a Vandy fan and I'm gonna have to hear it for the next year.

Let it go brother, let it go!

Can't help you much brother but #3 is gonna suck. Glad I work with a bunch of women who don't give a s___

VN Store

Back