Strength and Cond. Coach?

No fears, I have applied for the job.

Michael Szerszen was drafted into the position with the departure of Dave Lawson.

May we assume that those of you aiming spitballs at Szerszen's beer gut will follow up by posting selfies showing off your six-pack abs?

A good brownie recipe should be able to absorb a substantial zuch quotient and remain palatable. :good!:

Can't we just stick with the chocolate?

Yeah... But, I thought you were under doctor's orders to eat more vegetable matter. There are a number of ways to "enhance" certain recipes with vegetables without significantly altering their texture or taste.

Yeah... But, I thought you were under doctor's orders to eat more vegetable matter. There are a number of ways to "enhance" certain recipes with vegetables without significantly altering their texture or taste.

How did you know the dr wanted me to eat healthier and lose 10lbs??? Are you a spy??? Big brother???? Who are you working for???

May we assume that those of you aiming spitballs at Szerszen's beer gut will follow up by posting selfies showing off your six-pack abs?

I don't want to make anybody jealous 😬

Six pack? Haha I gotta kegger going on.

I'm more like a mini keg (5L). Szerszen is close to a pony keg (30L). It's hard to imagine that you're carrying a full keg (58.7L). Truthfully, are you closer to a 24-pack (~8.5L)?

VN Store

Back