Hman.. Da Squirrel

Volz4lif3

VN Hose Toter
Look I don't know if he wants me to post this and if ya don't I'll take it down.. jus learned yesterday that Hman (Hunter) has lung cancer... I jus want everyone here on VN and here at the zone to know and send all your prayers to him.. don't know the exact details on things but prayers are needed and he will beat this ugly disease.. Prayers to ya bro.. if you need something holler at me you got my number..

Reactions: 4 people
Through a mutual friend I became friends with Hman on Facebook and saw this yesterday. It literally broke my heart, and I've been praying for him. Love ya squirrel.

Reactions: 2 people
H... is the real deal, for anyone who hasn't met him, you need to take the time, he is a great guy

He already knows he is in my prayers

Reactions: 1 person
Although I've never actually met you Hman but I've seen you post on Volnation over the years so in a sense I feel like I know you. I truly pray you overcome this. I believe in the power of prayer and that God still heals. Be blessed my fellow VFL. Volnation is with you all the way!

I've known most of y'all for a long time and I appreciate the kind words and prayers. Am having a biopsy Wednesday to see exactly what foe I have to battle and then it's on. Another Volunteer comeback will be engaged.

Reactions: 9 people
I've known most of y'all for a long time and I appreciate the kind words and prayers. Am having a biopsy Wednesday to see exactly what foe I have to battle and then it's on. Another Volunteer comeback will be engaged.

If anyone can beat it, its you.

Reactions: 1 person
Prayers my good friend. I know you can take this out like only you will. Let us know if you need anything.

Doctor called Friday and said I may be a candidate for surgery and said something about a silver lining. Getting a pet scan tomorrow to see if it's anywhere else in my body. Hey Heartie.

Doctor called Friday and said I may be a candidate for surgery and said something about a silver lining. Getting a pet scan tomorrow to see if it's anywhere else in my body. Hey Heartie.

I've got 5 dogs and 2 cats if you need to borrow a pet to scan you

Praying my friend.

VN Store

Back