If I was you I would wanna be me too!

Who dat gonna beat those gators? We are....We are! Who dat gonna beat those dogs? We are....We are! Who dat gonna beat those Bammers? We are......We are! TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS!!!!! We Back!!!!!!!!!! :td::td:

Who dat gonna beat those gators? We are....We are! Who dat gonna beat those dogs? We are....We are! Who dat gonna beat those Bammers? We are......We are! TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS!!!!! We Back!!!!!!!!!! :td::td:

I like it.

So, you take your old fashioned douche bag, fill it full of your favorite spirits, extend a piece of surgical tubing from its nozzle, slip the loaded douche bag in the breast pocket of your coat, run the tubing up under your lapel. While cheering on the Vols, occasionally duck your head to "cough," take the tubing between your lips and squeeze the bag with your forearm, thereby receiving a squirt of refreshment.

You may thank my grandfather for this idea. He was an Obstetrician.

So, you take your old fashioned douche bag, fill it full of your favorite spirits, extend a piece of surgical tubing from its nozzle, slip the loaded douche bag in the breast pocket of your coat, run the tubing up under your lapel. While cheering on the Vols, occasionally duck your head to "cough," take the tubing between your lips and squeeze the bag with your forearm, thereby receiving a squirt of refreshment.

You may thank my grandfather for this idea. He was an Obstetrician.

And now, Beavis and Butthead are in my brain. Lol

Hey since males have a ball sack that isnt clear do you think we will be allowed in the game?

And now, Beavis and Butthead are in my brain. Lol

hqdefault.jpg

"Go hard and deep."

VN Store

Back