Question

Why are most women crazy?

If you ask that question in mixed company, be prepared for the answer, "Women aren't crazy. Men's perceptions are impaired by their hormonal imbalance (a preponderance of testosterone), causing them to perceive the saner sex as crazy." Unless you enjoy celibacy, just don't go there.

Having a wife, 3 daughters, and even a female dog, I can confidently say they're all crazy😁

Please no one ever tell them I said that.

If you ask that question in mixed company, be prepared for the answer, "Women aren't crazy. Men's perceptions are impaired by their hormonal imbalance (a preponderance of testosterone), causing them to perceive the saner sex as crazy." Unless you enjoy celibacy, just don't go there.

My psych professor told us that women's hormones are on the same level as a man during that "time" of the month. Kinda funny.

Which is why I asked on here.

VN Store

Back