Weezer

apevol

KDKWKDJDKAJFBAJFJW D JAKFJSJSHF
You know I don't pray. Pulling for you, man. Haven't seen you in a minute. Let me know if you need to talk.

I'm praying for him. Hope he gets fixed. Good thread ape.

QPh8P.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Sup?

Spent last weekend in the hospital. Had to have 5 liters of fluid drained off my abdomen. They could have gotten more, but it was my first time having the procedure so they capped it at 5. Something about potential hazardous side effects.

Anywho, I'm still waiting on Vandy to call me back and set up my orientation. Should be sometime this week I hear from them. I'll meet the transplant team and learn some things about what to expect and just get an overview of the process. After that, it's waiting my turn and hoping for a tissue match. I'm on the transplant list, just not sure where I rate.

Thanks for all the well wishes. They're much appreciated. The whole thing has been kind of stressful and hard to wrap my head around. It's always nice to hear some people actually care, though. Thank you.

good to hear from Weez. We go toe to toe on here sometimes, but you're one of the bright ones that get that it's all in good fun.

that's as serious I'm ballsy enough to get in the Zone as a non Zoner, but it really is good to hear from you. Keep us updated as you can and keep your head up. The Dalai wouldn't do this any other way!

Ts&PS big brother, get better so you can come get mom the **** out of my house.

Ts&PS big brother, get better so you can come get mom the **** out of my house.

She belongs to you now. When I get a new liver, I'm gonna run like hell. Go off grid or something. I'm not taking her back, lol.

VN Store

Back