Adult Breastfeeding

Does this mean they will also demand the right to breastfeed in public?

This is a regional phenomenon. Not surprised it is in NYC.

Wouldn't happen in this areola of Tennessee.

Reactions: 5 people
This is a regional phenomenon. Not surprised it is in NYC.

Wouldn't happen in this areola of Tennessee.

Don't bet on it. I'm sure there are some backwoods areas of Tennessee that might be open to adult breastfeeding

Have we really got this far without the most important question being answered?

Is she hot? I will not be able to say if I am outraged until I know how hot she is.

Reactions: 1 person
Have we really got this far without the most important question being answered?

Is she hot? I will not be able to say if I am outraged until I know how hot she is.

So if said person is Heidi Klum you would be open to adult breastfeeding?

She's from Atlanta...

160607-adult-breast-feeding-index.jpg

I had no idea that dry pumping would make a woman start producing milk. In all seriousness that was one of the strangest articles I've read on here.

I had no idea that dry pumping would make a woman start producing milk. In all seriousness that was one of the strangest articles I've read on here.

Then you didn't read the article I posted a while back about a woman who fell in love with and had a sexual relationship with her father. It was disturbing.

Then you didn't read the article I posted a while back about a woman who fell in love with and had a sexual relationship with her father. It was disturbing.

Please try to be more considerate. There are probably folks out there that think your heterosexual relationship with a non related female is "disturbing". ALL PREDILECTIONS MATTER.

Reactions: 2 people
So if said person is Heidi Klum you would be open to adult breastfeeding?

Again, not sure if I can accurately answer this question without knowing all the facts. Like is she sharing? How openly is she doing this. Obviously if the other isn't out in the open then its disgusting and she should stop. If shes walking around letting them breathe then I am fine with it.

VN Store

Back