Any homeless Vols in Indiana?

Webbvol32

Back in Blackhouse
Hey y'all. I am from Jamestown,Tn. I am disabled and supposed to draw SSI but the fascist plutocracy cut it off cause I have as in a nuthouse for 12 months. Now I am homeless in Indiana. The people here are *******s mostly. I wave and say howdy to everyone I pass by. 90% of these Yanks look away or look at me like I have plague. I have no friends or family and I was wondering if there are any Vols up here I could befriend. I just need someone to talk to and maybe let me use phone to try to get my check back. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
My mom was born and raised in Jamestown. I hope you find help

Hey y'all. I am from Jamestown,Tn. I am disabled and supposed to draw SSI but the fascist plutocracy cut it off cause I have as in a nuthouse for 12 months. Now I am homeless in Indiana. The people here are *******s mostly. I wave and say howdy to everyone I pass by. 90% of these Yanks look away or look at me like I have plague. I have no friends or family and I was wondering if there are any Vols up here I could befriend. I just need someone to talk to and maybe let me use phone to try to get my check back. Go Vols!

You got a paypal man? I'll send you $20 to help get you through.

Spent some time near Richmond a couple of years back, folks there were a lot like back home in east TN. Except for that annoying accent. Hoping you get things sorted out.

No,my best woman is in jail. The other ones are just toys I guess. I am engaged to the one in jail. She called and sent me a card. She was the only one. She`s 22. We`ve been together 3 years. There are some evil women in Jimtown. One of the girls I was seeing tried to steal my guitar and blacked my eye when I was jerking it away! lol. She`s crazy,but she`s the best in bed. I just hung out with my best friends all day. I visited one girl I`ve not been with. I`m texting her right now. She`s pillsick and needing my help. lol. She`s very pretty,26,and has all her teeth. The girls I ssee are 21,27,26,and 19. I`m trying to have some kids,so I can train them to be UT QBs or kickers. I AM white. Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Go Vols!

He can always go check himself into a mental hospital...sad situation, hope you get the help you need

Does anyone remember that nut job that used to ride the UT trolley around in the mid to late 1990s. We called him Permatrip and he looked like Tex Cobb

Ok I haven't read this guys whole thread in the zone. Is he serious, or just goofy? I'm honestly concerned if he's really in need of help.

Ok I haven't read this guys whole thread in the zone. Is he serious, or just goofy? I'm honestly concerned if he's really in need of help.

A couple of years ago he was injecting meth into his weiner, dumpster diving for store receipts to aid his shoplifting job, and posting about a demon-like spontaneous combustion of his car's antennae. He fine.

VN Store

Back