Midvale School For The Gifted

VolnJC

Man do I miss The Far Side..I wonder if the guy below is a graduate from Midvale? :)

!!!!!!!!!pull.gif

ChvghWgVAAAVIlL.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
You know you don't get extra points for creating as many threads as possible right?

You do know that you don't have to read every thread? I've created two threads in the last week..so how about you STFU?

Not angry at all..just don't understand why some take the time
1)open threads that don't interest them and
2) spend more time leaving comments that add nothing to the thread

How do you add something to nothing?

Wait, I'll start a thread about it.

that's not the post like..Dude averages 16 posts per day and calls me out for posting too much..he posts 12 times more a day than I do..pot kettle black

I know you've been here for like a week, but you are very unfamiliar with the post pad days of the old zone

that's not the post like..Dude averages 16 posts per day and calls me out for posting too much..he posts 12 times more a day than I do..pot kettle black

I didn't "call you out" for posting too much.....keep your shirt on kid. I just wanted to make sure you knew that you didn't get bonus points for posting as many threads as you could. You can still post pad and get the same as creating threads. I'm helping you out and you are attacking me.....geesh

I know you've been here for like a week, but you are very unfamiliar with the post pad days of the old zone

lol i dont think ive ever once posted in there and ive got more posts than you in one less year. ****ing yankee though man, he's ridiculous. :)

I didn't "call you out" for posting too much.....keep your shirt on kid. I just wanted to make sure you knew that you didn't get bonus points for posting as many threads as you could. You can still post pad and get the same as creating threads. I'm helping you out and you are attacking me.....geesh

Well you're kind of a douche...

VN Store

Back