2016 Epic Post of The Year

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Finally...

I'm Done

Call it a knee jerk reaction, i don't care. I am done with UT athletics, and major college sports in general. I will no longer support UT financially, or by attending games, or cheering for my alma mater. As an alum, i am ashamed and embarrassed to be associated with this institution.

I received a pdf of the 87 page suit filed against UT based on the complaint of several plantiffs who are the alleged victims of sexual abuse by current and former UT athletes. I'm not sure if anyone has linked the suit on the forum, but it needs to be. I could not find a link, or i would have done so here. I'd be happy to email the copy i received to anyone who wants to read it. Teh excerpts in the media don't even come close to painting the picture. The lawsuit lays out a pattern of sexual misconduct by UT athletes, as well as a pattern or how the University responded towards those who brought forth these allegations. The allegations reveal, at worse, a complicity by UT to cover up and bury these cases, and at best, a dismissive attitude towards a long pattern of sexual misconduct.

If you haven't read the complaint, then i suggest you do so before you respond, comment, or rally around the University, or anyone in leadership. If only a portion of this information is accurate it is a horrific indictment on UT. And, we know for a fact, that the athletes named were in fact alleged to have committed these improprieties. The resignation of Tim Rogers, a 38 year employee who dealt with these cases, is perhaps the most condemning.

It is shameful what is going on over on the Hill. It happens everywhere? I don't give two ****s, and anyone who proposes that excuse is a piece of human excrement that doesn't deserve the time of day. The possibility that this is epidemic across college athletics doesn't excuse or minimize the horrific nature of what is occurring. This is bad. Probably worse than many here on this forum want to admit. It will undermine UT sports, and quite frankly i don't care. Shut the whole thing down if you have to, but this pattern of behavior must stop now. I will no longer support the side show that has become major college athletics.

Not so fast...

Charlotte NC...a city that I live 5 miles outside of...passed a local ordinance yesterday saying that LGBT weirdos can use public restrooms of the sex that they choose to identify as at that particular moment. It is discrimination to prevent them from doing so, and now against the law..

So now if we go into the city and my wife or daughter needs to use the bathroom, some cross dressing weirdo with a penis can legally be in the bathroom with my girls potentially exposing them to a member of the opposite sex. Of course, if this were ever to happen there would be serious consequences and repercussions that I will dole out as I see fit. Screw that law when it comes to my girls. Or a bull dyke. Making my son uncomfortable as he attempts to use a public restroom for that matter.

This liberal sespool, long known to be gau friendly like Atlanta, has finally jumped the shark. I hope that God burns it to the ground like Sodom and Gomorrah. Today. I am in the city for work, but my wife and kids are in the neighboring county where we live. So please God, light it up. Hellfire.Brimstone. let's see the real definition of fireworks and set an example for the nation.

I am a tolerant person. Live and let live. 2hat people choose to do in their bedrooms is their business, not mine. Honestly don't care if they can legally get "married". God knows what marriage is..he invented it ..and that account will be settled later on just like my own sinful account. This is different. This is not a private personal matter. This is letting the wolves into the pasture with my sheep, and other sheep just like mine. It is ridiculous...and a slap to God's face from local leaders. I hope that the judgment is swift and unmistakably His doing so that there is no question as to what happened and why. Make me SICK.

There are gay folks that post here in the politics forum. One in particular is a good sport and I enjoy his posts. I want you to know, I have no hate or disrespect for you at all. I respect you, and the way you choose to live your life is your business.

Any man that attempts to go in a restroom with my wife and kids will be beaten. By me. Period. This is a different matter. Despite the very sizable gay population in charlotte, I recognize that the odds of this occurring are slim. The point is that they should be zero. Zero perc3nt chance, and the law should side WITH ME and not against me. It is shameful and ridiculous that this passed .

Last edited:
Not so fast...

There are gay folks that post here in the politics forum. One in particular is a good sport and I enjoy his posts. I want you to know, I have no hate or disrespect for you at all. I respect you, and the way you choose to live your life is your business.

Any man that attempts to go in a restroom with my wife and kids will be beaten. By me. Period. This is a different matter. Despite the very sizable gay population in charlotte, I recognize that the odds of this occurring are slim. The point is that they should be zero. Zero perc3nt chance, and the law should side WITH ME and not against me. It is shameful and ridiculous that this passed .

Yeah, that was strong, also.

I am honored to finally be considered for EPOY. should i win, TRM can accept on my behalf and I will record a video to be aired in my absence. Thank you, and don't forget to tip your waitresses. My money is still on TOP.

Finally...

I'm Done

Kinda worked up about the suit I see. And if any or all of the allegations in the matter are proved true, then the offender, or offenders including our alma mater, must be held responsible for their actions.
Just remember....filing a suit alleging a thing occurred.....even multiples of the thing in a legend assumed to be a pattern does not prove a thing. Let the court handle this thing. The discovery process, conferences, and preliminaries are going to be long and detailed. This going to be a long, long time coming to trial and being settled.
Until then, the suit contains allegations.....not proven facts.

I don't think there is any one post but SolidRockGolf had some good stuff in the White Matter thread in the Pub. worth consideration imo.

I think 2016 would be a good year to give firestorm a Career Achievement Award for his entire body of work.

I don't think there is any one post but SolidRockGolf had some good stuff in the White Matter thread in the Pub. worth consideration imo.

Speaking of crazy:

If I may add to the "natural" conversation you have to consider that any homosexual creature comes from a heterosexual setting. Its not that homosexuality doesn't exist in the natural world but that homosexuality isn't sustainable, and effectively ends with the individual. It can't reproduce itself, which is fundamentally a requirement for all things living and natural. Its a reoccurring phenomenon (wrong word but don't know what else to use) but it is incapable of procreation and dies out with each generation. its the same as a straight couple who can't have kids, its a trait that is weeded out as it is impossible to pass on by its definition.

For the record, I'm not submitting louder's post for the epic post of the year contest. It's certainly not epic. I only wanted to recognize it for it's crazy.

Polo

I wear alot of Polo and Nautica.

Nautica dress shirts just fit me right for some reason more than alot of others.

I haven't paid retail for either in almost 10 years.

Steinmart, TJ Maxx and the polo and Nautica outlets at oprymills mills are half what the retail price is.

Why pay 120 for a sweater u can get at their outlet for 49.

Reactions: 1 person
If Webbvol32 has posted anything at all he takes the gold, silver, and bronze. Even if it has to be copied and pasted from The Pub. He set the bar mighty high with his injecting of drugs into his penis. His 2016 adventures don't quite reach that level, but he is out of the Indiana jail and the hi jinx carry on.

This guy..

Brother, those pale ales rresulted in my academic probation and yes many an arse to kick out of the place. If u really partied back then please tell me u hit Campus Pub. My claim to fame was dancing with Ace Clement in there one night. Mike and Willys was also live, I partied with D Goodrich and Fred White the night D Good went shopping with his agent and had just bought that new Mercedes droptop. Oh yes i rode in it. Crashed on his couch and lost my keys in his couch which was shipped to Dallas a few days later bc he had just been drafted by the 'Boys. Cost me $100 for a key to raggedy No Limit Clement dorm room lock. Lol. The lacrosse and rugby parties were the best and the around the world parties at college park! Man sorry to post OT but this all came back like a flashback in Nam. Great times

Off Topic, But On Topic...

Off topic, but what is your angle? By all means keep it up, it doesn't bother me, I'm just curious. You don't troll, yet you don't really add to the value of discussion, yet you're always on the fringe of being on topic. It's fascinating, but I don't understand it at the same time.

VN Store

Back