2015 Epic Post of The Year (The Voting)

2015 Epic Post of The Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
You guys closed out 2015 strong.

A. Personal Goals

These can be past goals whether you accomplished them or not along with current goals. Or the goals could someone you are acquainted with or know.
Also posting the current state of your present goals.

My present personal goal
Complete regrowth of my hair.
Hair for me is like a second soul which is why I am fighting and will fight like there is no tommorow to regrow it. I know I'll have a large amount of personal peace achieving this goal because I wont have to keep thinking toward the future of when it'll happen or thinking back to the past when I didnt have the problem of hair loss.

Currently my front edges are still very thin in the front so hard to see when not up close, hair on the front top is progreessing. I did see a small hair on the left side this week.
I've been doing what is necessary to regrow it including cardio excersise that helps you relax plus gets rid of excess dht.

I'm optimistic I can achieve this goal 1 week before the Mens March Madness tournament.

B. Holly Warlick

Holly Warlick has stated that she wants me to sell my soul to the devil. I would like to try to answer such statements in what I hope will be patient and reasonable terms. To organize my discussion, I suggest that we take one step back in the causal chain and build bridges instead of walls.

Holly wants to crush the will of all individuals who have expressed political and intellectual opposition to her offhand remarks. But what if the tables were turned? How would Holly like that? It probably sounds like I'm being sick-minded, but I recently heard her tell a bunch of people that she has the experience, ideas, leadership, and integrity to move our nation forward. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text. Will I allow her to create a global workers plantation overseen by transnational corporations who have no more concern for the human rights of those who produce their products or services than Holly has for her cronies? As long as there is breath in my earthly body, I assure you I will not. What I will do, however, is inform as many people as possible that her rodomontades may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into delusional, viperine antiheroism.

We cannot afford to waste our time, resources, and energy by dwelling upon inequities of the past. Instead, we must punish those who lie or connive at half-truths. Doing so would be significantly easier if more people were to understand that Holly makes it sound like she acts in the public interest. That's the rankest sort of pretense I've ever heard. The reality is that if Holly is going to talk about higher standards then she needs to live by those higher standards. Holly would have us believe that her machinations are all sweetness and light. Not surprisingly, her evidence for that absolutely malign claim is top-heavy with anonymous sources and, to put it mildly, she has a checkered track record for accuracy. I aver it would be more accurate for Holly to say that I'm not afraid of her. However, I am concerned that Holly uses the very intellectual tools she criticizes, namely consequentialist arguments rather than arguments about truth or falsity. Unfortunately, I can already see the response to this letter. Someone, possibly Holly Warlick herself or one of her peons, will write a conscienceless piece about how utterly simple-minded I am. If that's the case, then so be it. What I just wrote sorely needed to be written.

C. The Bible Says It's Okay

The bible condones Rape.

There is a verse that makes it cut and dry condemning rape with the penalty being kill the rapist while the woman is spared as she is a victim and innocent of any wrongdoing. Any other time it's brought up it's condemned yet doubters and critics want to point also to women captured during war time they were raped along with ones that became apart of the culture when nothing in the scripture shows that to be the case.

When something happens in the bible it's said in a straight forward manner. It's not going to use a euphemism, or hint at something but not say it in a straight forward manner.

Maybe
It could be used by women or men when being asked out as they want to avoid having to say no.
This gives the Person a false impression that possibly they could be interested when really they aren't, and result in the person possibly being asked again several days later much to the dismay of the person that wasn't straight forward in just saying no to begin with.

D. "I don't care anymore..."

I can't believe I used to lean left. It's astonishing how stupid that side is. Literally every single person I know pulling for Hillary or Bernie, they'll bring them up but the second you bring up Carson or Trump, they're upset. Then respond with "I don't like talking about politics". Sure you do... you like to pat each other on the back while ignoring all of the issues entirely. If friends won't let friends mention Carson or Trump, I'm pretty sure they're not going to take the time to read about it or listen to some news lady tell them about it. Therefore, I've come to the conclusion that these people are idiots without knowledge of both sides and they shouldn't be allowed to even vote. When you have liberal friends getting annoyed because you don't agree with them and even ending friendships, the issue is clear. And if these people will cut off friends over political opinion, have fun with the fake Syrian refugees that will be taken in from Afghanistan and Pakistan. I'm sure your culture and christian beliefs will mesh perfect with these people. How are you going to ignore people who disagree with you even more than I could ever conceive of. And hey, before we fix the budget crisis, let's make school free too. Let's add to the problem instead of fixing it first so the problem becomes even more unstable. It's cool... why stop there? Let's just take in more people when the country already can't sustain itself with a bunch of groups of people who all feel entitled to their own culture but other people's culture and beliefs impedes on theirs. Adding more people to put on welfare and adding more people who want their own culture will make everything better though. Muslim lives matter.

Ya know what, I don't care anymore. I'm gonna sit by, get drunk and watch the world end. And with our very Christian pope in place telling everyone else to take in syrians and hispanics, is he? No. Says aliens could be real... blasphemy. All religions believe in God and nobody actually goes to hell. We'll all make our way to God, it will just be a longer, darker path for some. Jews don't believe in hell so, Catholics are Jewish now? Whatever. It's always been a pyramid scheme and fear tactic to keep people in line. The pope tells people to give money to others while he doesn't as he continues asking people for more money despite the fact the vatican has the most money in the world. He tells people they're not Christian if they advocate guns and having them as he has people run around his pope mobile packing for his protection. No worries, gay is okay too. Not that I have anything wrong with gay people and I'm not even Christian. But man, talk about crapping all over the faith of your book with all of the things he's been saying. There's also that whole thing about hiding gay pedo priests from cops. And ew ew! What about the fact that the pope used to be able to marry. The vatican thought the wiser choice was to put a ban on that. Why do that? So instead of leaving all the wealth and gifts the pope attains around the world being left to his family, it goes back to the church. Pyramid scheme. Oh, and nice satan throne they put in the vatican.

At least now we know how the system truly works. If the government comes after you while you're brain washing people and imprisoning them... all you have to do is blackmail them with dirt. Scientology got their dirt by hacking the CIA/FBI. So once you've got the dirt, instead of wiping you out, the government will give you tax exemption as a real religion. Kind of like crusades and killing non-believers. Or the Muslims going to war right now. Anything to make people believe in your made up stories, even if it means killing and starting fake wars.

Christianity and scientology used their scheme for money and control. Muslims use it so men can have total domination. And that's what religion is. Fake made up pyramid schemes that keep you busy from 9-5 working for that paper that they can create unlimited amounts of. Or those digital numbers on a computer that can easily be changed. I wouldn't doubt for a second there is a God, but these fully formed religions from top down the bottom? Nah. The people on the bottom might be good but the people on top are not. Kind of like our current president who has done everything to break the system through spending. It's the smartest way to do it really. The only negative is being considered the worst president ever. I didn't think George W could be beaten, but who knew? What does he care though. It's not a surprise when you see Muslims from other countries saying he's the greatest president of all-time. That's because they get it.

E. Check My Stats

Check my stats.

One vote for the hair.....that one is absolutely brilliant!

They should turn it into a movie script.

VN Store

Back