Tennessee fans......

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
Are the biggest collection of dumbassas I've ever seen. If you ever feel bad about yourself go read the FF. then you will realize it could be worse. You could be one of those morons.

We should be four and zero and since we're not, we will only win 4 games this year.

I get tore up to a point. I realize we in or lose these games have zero impact on my life. There's not a player on that team, or a coach who knows who I even am, so why let it determine my happiness. I got a good grasp of reality in 2012 when my wife was having chemo and I really thought she was going to die, there's way more important stuff to worry about than a ballgame. That said, I'll still yell Go Vols until my last day!

I get tore up to a point. I realize we in or lose these games have zero impact on my life. There's not a player on that team, or a coach who knows who I even am, so why let it determine my happiness. I got a good grasp of reality in 2012 when my wife was having chemo and I really thought she was going to die, there's way more important stuff to worry about than a ballgame. That said, I'll still yell Go Vols until my last day!

Great prespective Joe.. I told my buddy im gonna tone it down some.. He just laughed and said no we enjoy your passion he's an ole miss fan that dishes it out he hated Tn during the glory years.. I was at work acting like a straight out fool.. I told my self never again

Great prespective Joe.. I told my buddy im gonna tone it down some.. He just laughed and said no we enjoy your passion he's an ole miss fan that dishes it out he hated Tn during the glory years.. I was at work acting like a straight out fool.. I told my self never again

I understand, I have Georgia friends like that.

Yea, the "Do you want Georgia or Bama" to win thread is a little troubling. It's my opinion that Butch is an 8-4 coach with an occasional 9-3 season. But, I control nothing!! He will be our coach until he's not and I will hope Tennessee wins every game they play and pull for every West team to beat every East team every week. Maybe Butch will learn from his mistakes, who knows. Tho not a probability, it is still a possibility TODAY, that we could win the east.

Is it that hard?

Yea, the "Do you want Georgia or Bama" to win thread is a little troubling. It's my opinion that Butch is an 8-4 coach with an occasional 9-3 season. But, I control nothing!! He will be our coach until he's not and I will hope Tennessee wins every game they play and pull for every West team to beat every East team every week. Maybe Butch will learn from his mistakes, who knows. Tho not a probability, it is still a possibility TODAY, that we could win the east.

Is it that hard?

TN is .680 all time. If Butch goes 8-4 with an occasional 9-3 he'll pretty much have equaled TN's historic results.

Whats TN's win % the last decade?

Fulmer had decent years in 2006 and 2007.

From memory:
2008 2 under .500
2009 1 over .500
2010 1 under .500
2011 2 under .500
2012 2 under .500
2013 2 under .500
2014 1 over .500

Probably right at .500. Versus SEC, Power 5, and rated teams... horrific.

Fulmer had decent years in 2006 and 2007.

From memory:
2008 2 under .500
2009 1 over .500
2010 1 under .500
2011 2 under .500
2012 2 under .500
2013 2 under .500
2014 1 over .500

Probably right at .500. Versus SEC, Power 5, and rated teams... horrific.

Even in 2007 we got smashed by both Fla and Bama. 2002 was the last time I thought we were a real threat.

And I see no end in sight.
Everyone has an opinion as to who the coach is that can make us relevant again. My opinion shouldn't count as I wanted us to hire Strong and we all see how that's working out for Tejas.

Everyone has an opinion as to who the coach is that can make us relevant again. My opinion shouldn't count as I wanted us to hire Strong and we all see how that's working out for Tejas.

Im so broken I don't even have an opinion.

I'm worried there will only be 7 people in the stands on the last game of the year

There were so many people saying CBJ was terrible before the season. And he was so close to proving them wrong. Now he's in a situation I bet he never thought was possible. It will be interesting to see what he's made of. This situation would crush 99.9% of people and it may get CBJ. We will see.
These same F-Tards are the ones saying we should get Chip Kelly or blah blah blah. Like that coach would come here and be constantly berated by a bunch of mouth breathers. I really believe these pig in shat types are loving this. How else can you explain the constant beotching even before it went bad.

I'm surprised at his performance at Texas.

I was for bringing Strong here, also. He was a great DC at UF and a decent HC at Louisville.

Now, I don't know.

Chip has baggage with the NCAA.

I honestly want Butch to turn this around. However, I don't think his throat is big enough to swallow his pride and make the changes needed. JMHO

Reactions: 1 person
Nope, just like I would've wrote it. Sup Behr's daddy?

In general, good! In my "football world"....:censored:

I think about you often Hman. I hope you are doing well and God is looking out after you.

I think we've seen what he can do. He's below .500 now and I don't think he'll ever get to 8-4, 9-3 or anything close.

I was being kind. And, it really doesn't matter if he is a 5-7, 8-4 or 9-3 coach. I think we all agree he ain't brangin any chammionships to Tennessee. Of any kind.

Wouldn't bother me if Lyle had been fired after the Florida game last year. Fire him today after the GA game and I'm fine, with the exceptions of, is Hart capable of making a good hire and if so who is available?

Oh well. I'm gonna put my happy face on and hope We beat GA and Mizz beats the gaters. Until it's over, I have to think we still have a chance.

Hope you all have a great day......win or not.:hi:

VN Store

Back