2015 Epic Post of the Year

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Tee Martin could have been a hero

Tee turned down a chance to come home to a hero's welcome, be closer to his teenage son, and be apart of this staff. And our recruiting has been insane. People would have given tee a lot of credit for the recruiting success we've had. And who knows...being that tee himself was once a duel threat qb, Butch might be thinking of promoting tee to the offensive coordinator position. Instead he stayed on that sinking ship and ruined any chance he had of ever coming back here. It's sad. And the sadest part of it all (being a father myself) was the part involving his son. He has a teenage son (that probably idolizes him) that was probably devastated when he decided not to return.
I'm sorry but what a total piece of garbage. It's funny how things just seem to work out for the better. I hope he realizes what an idiot everyone sees him as

I used to be a Republican...

Most of us have felt superior at one time or another, it's human nature. I've improved substantially in this area now that I'm no longer a republican because I've come to realize that only through sheer accident am I not a serial killer or indigent third world denizen.

However, I cannot deny my base instincts in certain situations, so I've developed a simple creed: if you don't have something clever to say, don't say anything at all.

More realistic than the traditional take of just avoiding all potentially offensive speech, my version provides a framework for improved discourse in all situations. If you, as a supposed educated, talented princess cannot manufacture anything other than circular proclamations of your own greatness, it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Rasputin Vol said:
This is the biggest unanswered question about this situation. Some maverick just goes rogue and runs over a suspect.

Is insubordination or capriciousness typical police practice?

Weeks...

He's been on the job for weeks now. Weeks. It's nearly May and very late in the game. Had some visitors, heard some rumors transfers and what not.

But, is he actively trying to or actually going to sign any players for this upcoming season?

One knock on Barnes was his inability to recruit at a high level. Texas recruits itself. Tennessee doesn't. It's just true....

The bible condones Rape.

There is a verse that makes it cut and dry condemning rape with the penalty being kill the rapist while the woman is spared as she is a victim and innocent of any wrongdoing. Any other time it's brought up it's condemned yet doubters and critics want to point also to women captured during war time they were raped along with ones that became apart of the culture when nothing in the scripture shows that to be the case.

When something happens in the bible it's said in a straight forward manner. It's not going to use a euphemism, or hint at something but not say it in a straight forward manner.

Maybe
It could be used by women or men when being asked out as they want to avoid having to say no.
This gives the Person a false impression that possibly they could be interested when really they aren't, and result in the person possibly being asked again several days later much to the dismay of the person that wasn't straight forward in just saying no to begin with.

:dunno:

No doubt. I'll be honest, TOP cracks me up. Nobody rants like him, the GOAT. Lol

TOP is dead serious, FS is at least just playing along sometimes. TOP is a mother****ing beast when it comes to ranting though. I wish I had those skills.

TOP is dead serious, FS is at least just playing along sometimes. TOP is a mother****ing beast when it comes to ranting though. I wish I had those skills.

I actually like TOP a lot more than FS. He's a good guy deep down, he's just had a really rough stretch the past 2 years.

Saw this bumped and thought someone linked Freak trying to talk about the Griz, lol.

Onet time me my first ex old lady and her kids was at Dolly's world (splash country lol) and we seen a kid wearing a a Gator shirt and I had a few cold ones in me at the time so I get my step kid who's about 5 feet ten and 300 lbs poor kids a French fry a way from a heart attack to go push that Gator kid down and sit on his head. His wussy dad came over crying like a baby while we was yelling THATS FROM THE VOLS SCREW ALL YOU Gator FANS. Proudest I've ever been of that kid, we got VOLNATION's back. Man I'm gettin pumped up reliving that can't wait for some effin football this fall.
GBO VFL

Must be noted that the nomination stands whether it was real or for the lulz.

VN Store

Back