OD just loves everybody.. look here

Orange Daddy

Who plays the Lottery? I just don't play it much.
Now if it gets over 2 MILLION I will get a couple of numbers. I know when it gets that high everybody and their dog is gonna play and and chances go even further down.. A fellow one of my Black brothers at work hit a scratch Jumbo bucks for $500 last week..I bet I have not bought 4 of them, I will do the power ball only..

I was at the market will I did get 2 power balls and my friend from work was there in Line.. We got to talking
CUTTING up as we do and have been for 30 years, he been there 25.. I said just what did you hit your $500 on he says the $2.00 jumbo bucks..
He done bought a stack of them I bet 10 of them..

I is checking out and the guy runs my power ball ticket up. Then I tell him get me 2 $2.00 jumbo's and a $5.00
Jumbo Bucks ticket... I know I'm gambling high dollar.
Look what I got or might have I told my buddy your going to bring me GOOD LUCK Ha
and I SWEAR I rubbed a card on his head..
and he LAUGHED called me a name we went on.

This first pic is the 2 $2.00 tickets I did not win a thing did not hit a number.. I put my power ball numbers on here you can look see If I win anything Wed night drawing... If I do I SWEAR I will come to K TOWN and feed and drink everybody..
powerballu.jpg

This one is the $5.00 Jumbo, I got 4 winners on this ONE CARD. I have never seen that before when you have the same number twice on a card. See the 31 twice...When I do scratch I just scratch the top number.. I will let that card sit around a day or so then see what it wins.
On this card I did scratch under the 35 and won a $2.00 O BOY... I'm gonna take this card to work Friday I know me and my buddy are going to have a kick seeing what I WON...He did bring me good luck so I got to cut him in. That is how you do your friends

What do you think are they all $2.00 winners or could something be there $$$$$ wise
trunknj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Now we got a lottery gambling thread? :eek:lol: Nappy head, really? Having a hard time learning a lesson?

You know at my age it just tears me up when somebody don't like me..
.............Cause there are so many that Loves OD.....

I just wont take those haters out to dinner and drink.

the thread is about Lottery and you want to stir up some up sheet..
I ask the Mod to delete that thread just to kill it.. Now you and your buddy starting it back. I'm just telling you what I did what I SAID. I'm not her to please you.
you guys must be kids 12 13 year old.. Go to bed

Hay OD i was thinking of you today wondering were you was.
I forgive and i know you mean well and you got some kick ass stories .

I am glad to see you

I ask the Mod to delete that thread just to kill it.. Now you and your buddy starting it back. I'm just telling you what I did what I SAID. I'm not her to please you.

You are creating the problem, whoever/whatever you are. Go and take Johnny Majors with you.

just leave the race comments out...your digging another hole

How about my lottery cards who plays the cards and knows about this deal..
5 winners on one card.... Is that NORMAL or what?
Lets talk about that only... PLEASE

How about my lottery cards who plays the cards and knows about this deal..
5 winners on one card.... Is that NORMAL or what?
Lets talk about that only... PLEASE
They are all $2 winners. Or $10 if you add them all together.

I've bought several $2 jumbo bucks that had all 10 numbers winners at $10 apiece or $100 in other words.

VN Store

Back