Webbvol32 has talked to aliens.

Webby have you seen "Mysterious Skin"? Are you sure this isn't why you saw an alien?

Ok! I fully believe in aliens. I have never conversed with one,however. It was Sep 7th of 97 at 22:45. I was located 6mi West of Hartselle,Al. I observed a plane with standard running lights being followed by an amber colored light. This craft and plane were at 6,000 ft. The craft did a figure 8 around the plane,stopped in midair for 2 sec,then shot straight into space to the zenith in 3 seconds. It was amazing. Us losing to Fla and Doug Johnson`s punk azz pissed me off a couple weeks later! GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Ok! I fully believe in aliens. I have never conversed with one,however. It was Sep 7th of 97 at 22:45. I was located 6mi West of Hartselle,Al. I observed a plane with standard running lights being followed by an amber colored light. This craft and plane were at 6,000 ft. The craft did a figure 8 around the plane,stopped in midair for 2 sec,then shot straight into space to the zenith in 3 seconds. It was amazing. Us losing to Fla and Doug Johnson`s punk azz pissed me off a couple weeks later! GO VOLS!

Were you formally interviewed by a govt agency?

cocaine is a hell of a drug

Dont get mad, I have to ask...do you smoke crack? :)

Reactions: 1 person

Do you believe aliens are among us? I believe I am an alien, brainwashed by the government and sent to infiltrate VolNation. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back