Da Official Gruden Thread-Zoner Style

MY3*VOLS

Chillaxing, brahs!!!!!!
I personally think anyone would be stupid to walk away from a cushy MNF gig where you work half the year for four million dollars to come back to coaching. They would pay him prolly 5 mill + to come and he can always go back to broadcasting.

Anyway since we have Zoners crossing over to Grudenites figured we could put the funniest Gru posts in here. Don't mass suicide yourself or join the cult just keep an open mind. Prolly wont happen.

How the hell do they have enough discussion to fill several threads? I mean the dude hasn't said a word about coming here.

How the hell do they have enough discussion to fill several threads? I mean the dude hasn't said a word about coming here.

That's not true! He's twice now mentioned that a UT alumnus was a "former Tennessee Volunteer."

There's nothing more to say. Lock thread.

Six Gruden threads times 12000 posts plus the deleted ones. That's a lot of believers or bullsh!tters.

Six Gruden threads times 12000 posts plus the deleted ones. That's a lot of believers or bullsh!tters.

I know I've had about 20 deleted posts. So, if you extrapolate that, versus my 12 posts that have been allowed to remain....

That's like 150,000,000,000,000,000 posts. Check my math.

I bought into the hype at first, then I came to realize that no one knows who the hell we are going after.

Don't you bring that witchcraft and black magic into this house, 3*!

We brought it last night and now we have threads about it. I was hoping some Zoners would put comical posts here from the Gru thread. I was in there last night for the third time. Don't want to sift through that garbage.

Based on a hot tip, reporting live from the Tim McGhee-Mike Tyson International Airport...

images

Shout out to all the lurking zoners...you know who you are!

Quote from Ohio Vol in Gruden VI last night....

"On my way to Columbus stopped and filled up at the pilot travel center in Circleville Oh. Asked the cashier she have any info on Jon Gruden. She said "sir I have no idea what your talking about." TIWIW I didn't believe her."

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back