P90x

VolForLife83

I remember some of you talking about doing it last yr. Anyone stil doing it? I've had it a while and just finally done day 1 today. I didn't think it would be so intense. I haven't worked out in over a year and got my a## kicked today!

I remember some of you talking about doing it last yr. Anyone stil doing it? I've had it a while and just finally done day 1 today. I didn't think it would be so intense. I haven't worked out in over a year and got my a## kicked today!

Been doing it for roughly three years. I mix in p90x plus and insanity.

I honestly couldn't finish today lulz. I had 20 mins left. Think I set my pace a little high at the beginning and had no strength to go back thru it all to finish out. Ive got the plus video too. Haven't checked it out yet. Tx I did a thread search abs didn't find a real topic

I did P90X for almost 2 years. Finished P90X 2 a couple of weeks ago. It's not in the same league as P90X. Just started P90X last Sunday. I'll alternate the 2 from now on and consider X2 as a vacation from X.

In the middle of round 2. Yoga today. Half moon sux. Keep doing it and you will see results. 50% of the results are what you eat. So tighten up the diet also.

I honestly couldn't finish today lulz. I had 20 mins left. Think I set my pace a little high at the beginning and had no strength to go back thru it all to finish out. Ive got the plus video too. Haven't checked it out yet. Tx I did a thread search abs didn't find a real topic
Last 10 minutes + is just stretching.

It's no joke. You'll get in great shape if you follow the calendar and eat right. I did it 3 times. Taking time off right now and training for a half marathon in June, then I'll start it up again. I am doing core synergitics 2 days a week when I'm not running.

Starting back up today. Anyone want to start today so we can keep each other motivated?

Reactions: 1 person
I'll start another round this Sunday. Day 1 Week 1 of 90X. I'm not a big fan of X2.

I've done the first two phases about four times. Still never made it to the end. I just get so farking tired of it. Almost finished last time. I actually made it to the end, but I had skipped a few days. I'm not counting it.

VN Store

Back