3327 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Page 2. within the forum The Endzone. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 10-08-2011, 10:41 PM   #16
TEX_VOLFAN
Laaayed Back!!!

Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself?
Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself?
I jumped off once for the hell of it. Stung my feet a bit.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-08-2011, 10:45 PM   #17
Hobock
We Talk About...

Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself?
Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX_VOLFAN View Post
I jumped off once for the hell of it. Stung my feet a bit.
Cannonball ftmfw.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-08-2011, 10:47 PM   #18
Nerd-Vol
T. SATO Indy 500 Champ!!!

Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself?
If I wasn't in bed I would probably go for a dip.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-08-2011, 10:47 PM   #19
TEX_VOLFAN
Laaayed Back!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobock View Post
Cannonball ftmfw.
I was gonna do that next but KPD cuffed me and threw me in a padded room. F'n bastages!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #20
Hobock
We Talk About...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerd-Vol View Post
If I wasn't in bed I would probably go for a dip.
Puke n rally, Nerd. You'll never get to pump the gas clerk being this weak.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-08-2011, 10:54 PM   #21
The Ron Mexico
Bird Law Expert

Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself?
Quote:
You get the Northern Exposure box set. I want all of his uber-obscure CDs.
That sounds very nice. Any word on cutlery?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-08-2011, 11:06 PM   #22
Hobock
We Talk About...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
That sounds very nice. Any word on cutlery?
He took his cutlery to the bridge as a back up plan.

The good news is that his Veg-O-Matic is still up for grabs.

I call dibs on his series of Jack Lalanne workout videos.

Last edited by Hobock; 10-08-2011 at 11:09 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-08-2011, 11:12 PM   #23
95 Vol Alum
Go Big Vols!

Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself?
Quote:
He took his cutlery to the bridge as a back up plan.

The good news is that his Veg-O-Matic is still up for grabs.

I call dibs on his series of Jack Lalanne workout videos.

I'm going through his stuff now. No Lalanne, just Simmons.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:22 PM   #24
theFallGuy
The Nihilist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoochPunt3rdDown View Post
I'll miss you all. Here's some GOGD...... Remember me in your dreams....

Grateful Dead - Brokedown Palace (Studio Version) - YouTube
Pooch great song. I have a new respect 4 u.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-08-2011, 11:23 PM   #25
The Ron Mexico
Bird Law Expert

I call any media that includes exposed breasts. Yes, even that copy of Hard Target starring Jean Claude Van Damme. Also, I need some tupperware. I ruined all mine making meth.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-08-2011, 11:54 PM   #26
PoochPunt3rdDown
Boom. +14. Moby Dick.

Quote:
You get the Northern Exposure box set. I want all of his uber-obscure CDs.
Your memory recall is scary.

I'm still here to haunt threads and add some much needed psychosis to this plateau.

Age of Adz by Sufjan Stevens still beats most others.....
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-08-2011, 11:56 PM   #27
PoochPunt3rdDown
Boom. +14. Moby Dick.

Now that I've lived and absconded........ Ron. I was a nerdwad. You are pretty way up there in my favorite people in this sub-forum of a sports message board.......
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-08-2011, 11:57 PM   #28
MG1968
Unwise Guise

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoochPunt3rdDown View Post
I wanna do this big.
for your purposes, the Gay Street Bridge will suffice
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-09-2011, 12:03 AM   #29
PoochPunt3rdDown
Boom. +14. Moby Dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1968 View Post
for your purposes, the Gay Street Bridge will suffice

This just made me want to live, again. Well done, sir!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-09-2011, 02:11 AM   #30
possumslayer

Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself? Can one still access the Henley Street Bridge for suiciding oneself?
Glad you didn't jump pooch, if you change your mind jump off the sky box during halftime at the lsu game and try to land on some negavols!
Reply With Quote TOP