The Official Ron Mexico Life Advice Thread

The Ron Mexico

Bring back the orange helmets!
Having a hard time making life work for you? Can't decide between TV or sex with the wife? Whatever problem you got, I can help.

Ron. Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?

Not the first time I have been asked this. It's because I have a policy of carrying meat in my pockets at all times. I recommend this for everyone. Not only is it a timely snack, but it can be used to shoo away bullies and fat chicks.

Not the first time I have been asked this. It's because I have a policy of carrying meat in my pockets at all times. I recommend this for everyone. Not only is it a timely snack, but it can be used to shoo away bullies and fat chicks.
You sure it isn't related to a certain worm?

Ron,

Will I ever meet my soulmate?

Have you met my friend Ravenheart? I know Ravenheart is a woman, but I thought you could be open minded. If not, you should frequent Asian Massage Parlors. There are plenty of men there looking for love.

Why does everyone think I'm so awesome? It gets old having to always be the coolest guy I know.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Why does everyone think I'm so awesome? It gets old having to always be the coolest guy I know.

I sympathize wth your predicament. I can only assume it is because I brag constantly about your awesomeness to the folks I meet during my travels. The word gets out. I apologize.

There's this fat chick at work that keeps insinuating she wants to have sex with me, what should I do?

VN Store

Back