I love this site!

MiSSTHR33

this site, is clearly amazing. go vols. and im new here i just wanted to say hello to everyone!! ;)
im 23 yrs old. gotta 4 yr old son, and a lovely boyfriend. and we all love the vols.

i would of came to this site much sooner if i knew it was here!:3cheers::3cheers:

=]

You better stay in the endzone for your own saftey. The pub is full of pervs and low life.

Watch out, this site can become addictive. I know, I spend more time reading than posting.

Welcome to the Nation.

Welcome, and get thee to the zone as fast as possible!...j/k...lulz make sure to throw up a pic in the Put a Face with the Screen Name Thread!!!

he could be jealous. i hate jealous men foreal. :/ no good.
and thanks everyone for welcoming me. i feel oh so.... what is the word;
WELCOME!!!
yah i know i love UT, so im sure ill be addicted anything with a T on it im all over. ;)

Welcome, and get thee to the zone as fast as possible!...j/k...lulz make sure to throw up a pic in the Put a Face with the Screen Name Thread!!!

already did. sumwhere like last friday, so look n the thread and my pic is also on my profile sumwhere.

he could be jealous. i hate jealous men foreal. :/ no good.
and thanks everyone for welcoming me. i feel oh so.... what is the word;
WELCOME!!!
yah i know i love UT, so im sure ill be addicted anything with a T on it im all over. ;)

oh really

ok now i see what yall are talking about. not like that killa, i gotta man! i just bleed Orange lets just put it that way.

haha i got me sum thick skin go on and talk babies, im down. just dont think ull knock me down. ;)

hahaha boys will be boys thats all i gotta say esp knowing im hot stuff. ;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

GOOD!!!

gutter mind... ewww... get outta there its dirty n there.

I'll leave that one alone. But seriously, welcome to VN. Just got started on here a little while ago myself. Some ppl on here really know their stuff while others, well, they just pretend to. Regardless, I think most of us are here to talk about and keep tabs on our beloved Vols. Again, we welcome you. Enjoy your stay!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Gainesville, GA eh? I believe we have a current recruit from that high school...any relation? :)

VN is full of rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.

That being said, it's a he'll of a place to hang out.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back