The Haircut Topic

NewToVolCountry

Bring Back Lane
Ok people. Here is the place where you can make fun of my hair and anyone else with a bowl cut. I dont have one, but bring the lulz anyway. Enjoy yourselves. I'll be reading so make me laugh

bowl-hairstyle-4.jpg

Why did you start a thread about this? Putting aside that one man street show performance you put on in the other thread you seem to be coming off as a drama queen.

Why did you start a thread about this? Putting aside that one man street show performance you put on in the other thread you seem to be coming off as a drama queen.

Needs attention.

That or he "desperately wants to make love to a schoolboy" so posting his pic is the best way to get the attention of a Josh Briscoe type.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Needs attention.

That or he "desperately wants to make love to a schoolboy" so posting his pic is the best way to get the attention of a Josh Briscoe type.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

ouch. so by postin my pic i want attention? I rly dont care about anyones opinion of how i look.

Lol, but you seem to exacerbate the problem by fueling the fire of any comment made by you, unless you just enjoy attention negative or not.

it says a bowl cut is around the head. Unfortunately just the front of mine is straight. Continue to make fun of anyways though

VN Store

Back