Bobby Maze Interview Audio

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Someone tell me if this has been posted already but I thought it was a great interview today by Dave Hooker. Gotta love B. Maze droppin rhymes at the end.

B. Maze Audio

So, he's the solution. What's the question? Did he say John Thompson was armed?

I'm sorry if it offends anyone, but honestly I'm tired of hearing him talk about himself.
I'm so pumped he is coming here, but he needs to let his play do the talk. If he is "the solution," we'll find out come basketball season. Not while you he is doing radio interviews in May.

I thought it was funny that his nickname is the "solution"and allen iveson nickname is the "answer"

Hooker was playing on the whole 'the solution' thing. That's a name that Hooker gave him yesterday and he's doing everything he can to make it stick.

It will be interesting to see how he handles what will soon be a very drastic increase in the level of competition he has been facing on a regular basis.

With C-Lo gone I was looking at Cam Tatum or maybe big Chis as my new favorite player, but I can already tell I am going to massively enjoy the Bobby Maze era at UT. I am so excited I am going to wear a headband everywhere I go for the next two days to show my allegiance to UT basketball.

Thanks Freak. Good Interview and B Maze can actually rap.

Yeah, good. And Prince can throw down alley oops in practice but can't dribble the ball to save his life. This guy seems to be the "solution" but it seems that the problem is that we have good athletes, but where are the basketball players?

I cringed when John Adams asked "Bobby were any of the spectators armed"? What an idiotic question. I'm glad Bobby misheard him.

I love hearing this guy talk. I'm trying so hard not to judge him until I see him play but it's hard. This guy sounds promising.

If he ends up being a thug and represents UT in a bad way, Bruce Pearl will have lost all of the good will and support he has gotten over the past 3 years.
I will hold off judgement till then, but I would much rather have people with the character of a C-LO than a guy who looks and acts like a thug.

VN Store

Back