Fulmer let one get away - Cignetti

well that is one less person we have to worry about. Keep narrowing them down........

Guys, haven't we known about this for a couple of days? I think this story broke on Friday night when the rumors started circulating. I'm glad we have the link as further evidence but I'm surprised everyone is acting so shocked.

Guys, haven't we known about this for a couple of days? I think this story broke on Friday night when the rumors started circulating. I'm glad we have the link as further evidence but I'm surprised everyone is acting so shocked.

I'm not sure people are shocked. I said in the first thread that this was posted in that it was expected, but still big news (as far as confirmation goes). Even today, he was still on lists as one of the top 3 serious candidates. I think that we all expected this was likely going to happen - but now that it is official, we can scratch his name off the list - which at this point, is significant. The speculation is getting ridiculous.

Are you really that surprised? :p

Not Shocked at All. Just wanted a decision. Two Media Sources cannot be trusted. LOL. Glad they ate their hats but hate we missed out on Cignetti.

you'd think if the vols wanted him you'd be his first choice. no OC at Cal will ever get much credit with tedford around. maybe he didn't want to move his family.

you'd think if the vols wanted him you'd be his first choice. no OC at Cal will ever get much credit with tedford around. maybe he didn't want to move his family.

I'd say his chances for success are better in Berkeley, mainly because he'll still have those important recruiting sources he developed while at Fresno State. I do see where the credit for any offensive success could be just given to Tedford, but if there is significant improvement, logically Cignetti will get his due.

You're right. Fulmer obviously didn't want him (atleast not as much as his other candidates).

VN Store

Back