LaMarcus Coker suspension

IDK why. Brent Hubbs just reported it as well. He said earlier that he wasn't in attendance for the first part of practice, but wasn't sure why. I suppose the two are related.

Get your freaking head screwed on!! Your letting your teammates down, as well as the Tenn fanbase.

IMO this is good for the team, focus on the players that want be out there and who want to help tennessee win, that being FOSTER AND HARDESTY, this is prime time for them my friends, DO IT

Well, hopefully it's all spec. but sounds like it is true. Maybe Creer will step up and get some good touches.

Well, I guess that may answer two popular questions:

1. Who is the starting tailback-Foster
2. Will Creer be redshirted-no

IMO this is good for the team, focus on the players that want be out there and who want to help tennessee win, that being FOSTER AND HARDESTY, this is prime time for them my friends, DO IT

No its not good for the team. He needs to get his head out of his a$$ and start taking responsibility. He's very important to our team.

i know your trying to be optimistic, and i see what your saying. but this is not good for the team. maybe good for foster and hardesty, but not the team.

VN Store

Back