Which team is most likey to upset UT in 2007?

Which team has the best chance to upset UT in 2007?

• Total voters
There is probably a 75 % chance that we lost to at least one of those teams. This year's schedule is wicked.

I picked Cal because I do not think Bama or SC beating UT would be considered an upset. KY would be a bigger uspet than Cal, but I have a feeling Cal has the better chance to pull it off.

I don't consider Bama beating us an "upset" and now that I think about Cal wouldn't be either.

USC or Kentucky would be upset losses to me.

On a Tennessee message board, we are discussing who we will lose to....... UNBELIEVABLE!

I think y'all are giving too much credit to Bama...IMO it would be an upset, I picked Bama, even though it is a home game for us. I think it will be a close game but surely UT will be favored to win.

UT should be favored to win most with exception of maybe Arkansas. And I don't like picking upsets vs my team but comma...

From the list as presented I would pick the Razorbacks.

I just have a hard time considering Arky, who played for the SECC last year an "upset" if we lose to them. Upsets IMO are losing to teams like Kentucky, USC, MSU, Ole Miss or Vandy. Other than the line on games losing to the other teams in the conference isn't an upset to me.

I am shivering as I write this, but I am going to go with KY. They played us down to the wire last year AND they have most of their players returning AND it will be at Commonwealth. That being said, for the sake of me having to listen to all my KY friends for the rest of my life, I certainly hope I am mistaken. :ermm:

I just have a hard time considering Arky, who played for the SECC last year an "upset" if we lose to them. Upsets IMO are losing to teams like Kentucky, USC, MSU, Ole Miss or Vandy. Other than the line on games losing to the other teams in the conference isn't an upset to me.

I would agree. Ark is included on this list presented so that was my choice.

I would agree. Ark is included on this list presented so that was my choice.

Yea I actually picked Cal before I started thinking about what a real upset is. I'm upset every time they lose so I guess there all upsets to me.

I don't think Cal would be or an upset. Neither do I for Bama since it is a true rivalry. To me, we have been flirting with disaster too much with Kentucky!!

I am shivering as I write this, but I am going to go with KY. They played us down to the wire last year AND they have most of their players returning AND it will be at Commonwealth. That being said, for the sake of me having to listen to all my KY friends for the rest of my life, I certainly hope I am mistaken. :ermm:

I've never been to Commonwealth, but it can't be that intimidating, can it? I'd have to think there would be a lot of orange there too.

You are correct...normally by that time of the year, most KY fans quit going to the games and there is a lot of orange. Even though I believe UT plays much better on the road as of late, like BIGORANGEINKY stated, we have flirted around with KY too damn much for me. Honestly after last year's game, I immediately began dreading playing them this year. Maybe it is more me dreading having to hear it from all my KY friends, but that game just scares me, regardless if it is at Commonwealth or Neyland. I believe a lot will depend on how their season goes up to that game also. As of late, KY plays teams tough through about 3 qrtrs before they fold. If they start putting 4 qrtrs together, I'm telling you, several teams may eat crow this year. Like I said, I hope I am wrong, though.

I said Arkansas because some experts have the drama hogs finishing third in a weak west and we are playing them in knoxville. Hopefully, our defense can shut down DMAC, Monk and Jones. They ran all over us last year.

I said Arkansas because some experts have the drama hogs finishing third in a weak west and we are playing them in knoxville. Hopefully, our defense can shut down DMAC, Monk and Jones. They ran all over us last year.

You always wonder how this stuff affects the team. that year dubois (sp?) had that thing with his secretary the tide won the SEC.

Their offense still worries me. Didn't they lose quite a bit on D, though?

You always wonder how this stuff affects the team. that year dubois (sp?) had that thing with his secretary the tide won the SEC.

Yeah but Arkansas is a wreck all over. The AD is retiring, Nutt ran off the QB that went 6-0 and the offensive coordinator and lost alot of the defense to the draft. Their awesome OL was hit with the 3 SR's leaving as well. Things do not bode well for Arky next year.

VN Store

Back