Any Vols Coming out to California for the Cal Game?

Hi, and Go Bears! I'm working on a "welcome the Vols" shirt, and would appreciate your feedback. I've narrowed it down to 2 designs. The first says "This ain't Rocky Top," and has a picture of the banjo guy from Deliverance wearing a Vols shirt, with an "x" through it. The second shirt says, in large letters, ‘‘You can’t spell Citrus without UT", with "Steve Spurrier" below it. It then lists the many times UT has been relegated to the Tier 3 Citrus Bowl. What do you guys think?

Honestly, I am guessing the year of your birth to be right around 1995. If that is the best you have........stay at home. Very lame!:eek:lol:

Considering Cal hasn't made it to the BCS since before My Dad was born, I'm starting to wonder if you are in depression so you had to come to this site and make fun of a team that has at least played in a major bowl since since the 50's.

Hi, and Go Bears! I'm working on a "welcome the Vols" shirt, and would appreciate your feedback. I've narrowed it down to 2 designs. The first says "This ain't Rocky Top," and has a picture of the banjo retard from Deliverance wearing a Vols shirt, with an "x" through it. The second shirt says, in large letters, ‘‘You can’t spell Citrus without UT", with "Steve Spurrier" below it. It then lists the many times UT has been relegated to the Tier 3 Citrus Bowl. What do you guys think?

I think it would be a lot more effective if the Vols hadn't beaten the hell out of the Bears last year. On a side note the banjo playing retard from deliverence is now a surgeon. That is a true story.

Hi, and Go Bears! I'm working on a "welcome the Vols" shirt, and would appreciate your feedback. I've narrowed it down to 2 designs. The first says "This ain't Rocky Top," and has a picture of the banjo retard from Deliverance wearing a Vols shirt, with an "x" through it. The second shirt says, in large letters, ‘‘You can’t spell Citrus without UT", with "Steve Spurrier" below it. It then lists the many times UT has been relegated to the Tier 3 Citrus Bowl. What do you guys think?
already talkin crap after we dominated you guys last year?

I think with a business model like that, you'll be spit polishing the banjo playing retard's saddle shoes and fetching his lemonade before halftime.

If that helps you erase the memory of your team's cross country ass whippin last year--by a mediocre UT team--knock yourself out.

A friendly reminder. Are either of these two you in the background??

Attachments

• hardesty-0601.jpg
    hardesty-0601.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 670
Wow, I've seen sororities make better shirts than that! Quick reminder of last year:

Attachments

• calsbrd1.jpg
    calsbrd1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 26

I think it's a waste of time and money to travel all the way to California just to see the same game I could see when UT goes to Vandy.

Go Vols.

For real, is that our back-up QB in, in the 3rd quarter of the first game of the year?

Yeah I didn't realize what was on the jumbotron until I got home. I just wanted to get a shot of the scoreboard showing 35-0 but it turned out even better!

Side note.

Cal is a great season opener. Lots of you Cal fans tend to pop in during offseason, and last year, the majority were fun to have around....

See the way it works is first you win something that somebody cares about, then you talk trash. Right about now you look like somebody trying to run smack at a spelling bee.

Indeed, he is a troll. But thusfar he is such a sad troll that we have kept him around to lampoon his lameness.

This doesn't make sense.

Cal wins the Holiday bowl less than two months ago ... real prideful game there.

And

Cal hasn't been good enough in the last 3 decades to even BE relegated to 2nd or 3rd tier bowls.

And

No home field in college football is worth 35 points, so quit trying to hang your sorry attempt against us as a home field thing.

VN Store

Back