bittersweet symphony.....thats life....

You would think the man won 47 NC's, 120 conference titles, and was knighted the way people still whine about UT moving on..

You would think you had a little more damn respect ...and im sorry for my lang but i think they know im being good....

Really, another thread about how much people hate Kiffin????? Get over it, the rest of the world has.

brought?

I have respect and show it when needed. He did good things for the University but the point is we need to move on....

His work ethic is exposed in his appearance. He is lazzzyyyy. It showed in the last few years of recruiting, creativity, and motivation.

Good grief man. You act like he pulled you from a burning car and you owe Phil your next born. Catch up with the rest of us in the year 2010 and leave the "bring CPF back" in 2008.:thumbsup:

Are you #$#$% kidding me? Another "Why we should have not fired fulmer, I Hate Kiffin" thread? Quit putting misleading titles on these threads cause it's a waste of my time. Just put, another one of those "Anti-Kiffin/Pro-Fulmer or some mix of the two Thread" As the new title. one of the ADMIN's needs to just collect all of these thread together into one large hatin' thread and be done with it. I'm looking for news or some kind of update.

QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST!!! LOOK TO THE FUTURE!!! WE CANT CHANGE WHAT'S BEEN DONE BUT WE CAN FORGET ABOUT IT IF WE JUST MOVE ON!!! SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY, GEEZZ!!!

[Deadhorse]

GO Vols!

We made a right choice when we fired Fulmer.

Can we move on please!!!!! And before anyone claims he brought it up let me remind you that practically every other post of fulmer detractors include the phrase "....ran into the ground". The inclusion of that phrase is a continual attempt to justify his firing. It is also used to retroactively justify a preexisting contempt for the man. The only possible outcome is that when success comes those same detractors will say I told you so... even though the other could also be true that fulmer could have turnd things around if given the chance. Paterno did. The real truth in all this is that you lost your patience.

The real truth is that we had a losing season in 2008, were lucky to have a winning season last year and are likely to struggle mightily in 2010 because someone had failed to do their job well enough in recruiting players. When was this turnaround supposed to happen?

The real truth is that we had a losing season in 2008, were lucky to have a winning season last year and are likely to struggle mightily in 2010 because someone had failed to do their job well enough in recruiting players. When was this turnaround supposed to happen?

Cutt PROVED it wasn`t broken as much as you guys make like it was.

Well thank goodness the team got themselves motivated at the end of that "speech"... it reminded me of speech class back at PSTCC.

Cutt PROVED it wasn`t broken as much as you guys make like it was.

No, he didn't. Eric Ainge's senior year has nothing to do with my previous post. The talent level just wasn't there in 2008 going forward to foresee any success. If you watched this season and believed we had anywhere near the talent necessary to compete at a high level you were horribly deceived by your eyes.

VN Store

Back