Vols In A Way Not Many Get To See

That is absolutely awesome.. I'd give anything to be able to watch a game up in that box.. Just awesome..

I really think that we have the worst sports coverage of any major college town in the country. Knoxville deserves the very best and the very best should want to come here. Why is coverage so bad here?

I really think that we have the worst sports coverage of any major college town in the country. Knoxville deserves the very best and the very best should want to come here. Why is coverage so bad here?
John Ward used to be one of the best... then Kesling took over and changed all of that.

Box seats are overrated. I have a friend that used to sneak me in sometime and I'd only go up if the weather was terrible or if we were playing a terrible team because it felt so away from the action. It feels like watching int on TV. If I had big money I'd get some seats Section D or U about 25 rows up. They'd be the best seats in the house for actually watching the game.

While I'm no Bob Kesling fan Tim Priest is simply unbearable, cannot stand hearing this guy.

Could be worse folks... As bad as Kesling is Scott Howard and Eric Zeier at Georgia are horrendous..... I tried to listen to the Auburn UGA game last week and had to turn it off. They're the worst. I thought Munson was awful, but these guys make Munson look like John Ward....

I have always wondered how they can really see the game that well from where they sit....and I still do.

Thanks for sharing.. Awesome. They make it look so easy calling the game, but that job has to be difficult:) GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Box seats are overrated. I have a friend that used to sneak me in sometime and I'd only go up if the weather was terrible or if we were playing a terrible team because it felt so away from the action. It feels like watching int on TV. If I had big money I'd get some seats Section D or U about 25 rows up. They'd be the best seats in the house for actually watching the game.

But then you would have to deal with the riff raff.

8432_307701190077_780845077_9395146_1289138_n.jpg

8432_307701315077_780845077_9395164_4312411_n.jpg

It is a great view. Very quiet up there though, and you cannot hear the crowd. Only think I didn't like.

Thanks, Taz. I'm just now finding this. I could live with that view. Not bad. Hard to believe that Kesling has been doing this as long as he has. Sad. John did spoil all of us and we deserved so much better from his replacement. Well, not that anyone could ever actually replace The Voice.

VN Store

Back