"Swiperboy" has a message for all of you

He probably needs to start working on that rap game cause we all know the basketball game isnt going anywhere for him.

1. Swiperboy is the stupidest rap name of all time.
2. The fact Pearl hasn't long since pulled the plug on this idiocy is Exhibit 1 as to why this program is on the bullet train to oblivion.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

2. The fact Pearl hasn't long since pulled the plug on this idiocy is Exhibit 1 as to why this program is on the bullet train to oblivion.

Wow.... a little over 1 month until the start of football season in big orange country, and your hatred for CBP seems stronger than ever. Give it a rest man...

Shorty Sh**stain, Cali 2na, Messy Marv all stupider than Swiperboy.

Why does CBP need to pull the plug on this? The kid is using rap and youtube as an outlet, would you prefer that he was out on the streets causing trouble? Let him do what he enjoys.

I don't get it. You got something against rapping? There's nothing wrong with him making music.

Shorty Sh**stain,
Why does CBP need to pull the plug on this? The kid is using rap and youtube as an outlet, would you prefer that he was out on the streets causing trouble? Let him do what he enjoys.
I didn't realize rapping or running the streets were the only two options. Call me crazy, but maybe working on his game to avoid again being one of the least productive players in the SEC might would be a good way to spend his time.

Dont hate on somebody because they are trying to do something positive in life. He dosent party, he spends his time away from the court in the booth. Whats wrong with that?

Dont hate on somebody because they are trying to do something positive in life. He dosent party, he spends his time away from the court in the booth. Whats wrong with that?
When he becomes a remotely competent SEC player, he can spend all the time he wants making awful raps. Until then, it might be nice for him to work on the activity that has him on scholarship. Just a thought.

oh well...its cool with me. i mean its a 20 yr old kid having fun and doing something he really likes. braver than most for getting out there and doing something.

When he becomes a remotely competent SEC player, he can spend all the time he wants making awful raps. Until then, it might be nice for him to work on the activity that has him on scholarship. Just a thought.

What about his mother's funeral? Could he attend, or should he be working on his mid-range jumper, instead?

awful raps....he sounds better then 90% of whats being played now.

Not taking sides on this one but that is completely different situation then writing rap music. Come on man

I think Hat's onto something here, and was just trying to accentuate his point.

Any player who attends college on an athletic scholarship and who it is believed would benefit from extra practice time in order to improve his play to satisfaction of an anonymous poster on a message board should do that, instead of writing rap songs.

So, we've established the fact that accepting a scholarship affords others the right to best determine what you do with your free time.

Sort of like indentured servitude, or its distant cousin, slavery.

I'm just trying to establish that Hat is a proponent of slavery. Likely, when they get "uppity", he's apt to chide their poor and/or inconsistent effort. Or lash them. Six in one hand...

Geez. Lighten up, let the man have his opinions. And his freedoms.

As opposed to scholarship athletes, who should have none.

VN Store

Back