Bryce Brown video

Will he be the starter? We'll see. No doubt I'm stoked he'll be competing for the position and pushing the other RBs to the best of their abilities as well. May the best RB win the job!

I know these are only high school video clips and the level of competition is going to increase significantly. However with that being said I was in the stands the night Hershel Walker was unleashed on the Tennessee defense after haft time. I believe he was a true freshman and he singly handily destroyed Tennessee in the second half of the game. I have seen quite a few running backs and there are not many with this kind of ability. I have been around long enough to see some of the great ones. If this kid can stay healthy he is going to be tremendous. Remember my reference to Hershel this kid has many of the same capabilities.

seen this vid before...still..this kid is very good and no doubt will contribute as a freshman. Let's just hope it is not after the Florida game because he didn't know the blocking assignments.

His high school QB must have loved being able to hand the ball off to him, and not really have to do much else.

Those are sick highlights. Except the plays where it looks Pop Warner and he reverses field and runs thirty yards backward. That won't stand a chance in the SEC.

Look how far down field his O-line is most every time. They get as much credit as he does. He has 20 yards of running room pretty regularly.

VN Store

Back