2002 Citrus Bowl Video

alaVOL

ORANGE U THANKFUL
Can someone burn me a copy?

Tennessee vs. Michigan game. I've never seen this game, I had to work that day and my recorder screwed up.

I need a good dose of when we played an awesome game. It's a long time til the season starts and in reality it may be a while before we are really good again. I hoping for a quick turn around, but you have to be real.

PM me if you can help.

Can someone burn me a copy?

Tennessee vs. Michigan game. I've never seen this game, I had to work that day and my recorder screwed up.

I need a good dose of when we played an awesome game. It's a long time til the season starts and in reality it may be a while before we are really good again. I hoping for a quick turn around, but you have to be real.

PM me if you can help.

I was there...What a fantastic day that was...Went on vacation the day before the game and spent the entire week in Orlando hitting the parks...Yes indeed, Good times :)

was at the end of a vacation for me. the whole family went down and rented a house on down the coast in Englewood then hit stopped for the game on the way home. home was MI at the time. God, I hate michigan!!!!

VN Store

Back