Al Wilson and Leonard Little Video

Jeez. I forgot how incredible these guys looked back in the day.

The 1:50 mark where Al TRUCKS the Gator OL on the fumble return was friggin sick; like full blown SARS sick!

holy crap that was an awesome video. The intensity and pure talent those guys had.

I posted this in the video board just in case you didn't know. But I was really excited when I saw this. I would give my left testicle to get these guys back in orange

With Ben Martin on the cusp of making an impact, Lenoard Little's lack of size gives me hope that Martin can play with the same kind of motor. Chris Walker may fit into that same category. Al Wilson was a freakin MONSTER and I loved that one play where he was prowling around on defense and then as Florida snapped the ball, he exploded through the line and engulfed the QB. Did everyone see the block that Wilson threw on the Fla O-Lineman when we picked up the fumble and returned it for 6? Eric Berry will be mentioned with these guys someday.

With Ben Martin on the cusp of making an impact, Lenoard Little's lack of size gives me hope that Martin can play with the same kind of motor. Chris Walker may fit into that same category. Al Wilson was a freakin MONSTER and I loved that one play where he was prowling around on defense and then as Florida snapped the ball, he exploded through the line and engulfed the QB. Did everyone see the block that Wilson threw on the Fla O-Lineman when we picked up the fumble and returned it for 6? Eric Berry will be mentioned with these guys someday.

I see Ben Martin being a Leonard Little type. He's got the talent but does he have the will and heart like LL? If Mayo would have stayed for another year, you could probably put him in the great LBs at UT category with Wilson. Not as good as Wilson of coarse

I see Ben Martin being a Leonard Little type. He's got the talent but does he have the will and heart like LL? If Mayo would have stayed for another year, you could probably put him in the great LBs at UT category with Wilson. Not as good as Wilson of coarse

I respectfully disagree. There will only ever be one Al Wilson.

Jeez. I forgot how incredible these guys looked back in the day.

The 1:50 mark where Al TRUCKS the Gator OL on the fumble return was friggin sick; like full blown SARS sick!

yesssss i was just about to post that, good lord.

Two absolute freaks on a football field right here...

I respectfully disagree. There will only ever be one Al Wilson.

As I said, not as good as Wilson. But in the category of great LBs at UT, with Wilson. You're very right, there will only be one Al Wilson

As I said, not as good as Wilson. But in the category of great LBs at UT, with Wilson. You're very right, there will only be one Al Wilson

Great point about Mayo. He might have been a unanimous All-SEC pick in the preseason.

I wish he'd have stayed, but you can't blame a man for getting paid like that.

It will be hard to root against the Pats when they play Peyton this year.

I don't think I would ever put Leonard Little and Al Wilson's name on the same line.

VN Store

Back