New Scotty Hopson Mix

Dylan Stevens

Hatvol loves Mrs. Curry
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7eavf_CXAZg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7eavf_CXAZg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

LOL

In all honesty, I think Elliot fits Duke better, and Scotty fits Tennessee better. It worked out well for both programs.

Yeah. Since I live in Morristown i'm for sure going to go watch some UT games this year.

If these Ramar rumors are false, and next year Ramar, Scotty and Tyler are all on the court at the same time, it is just screaming "ESPN top 10 play."

Lol.

Duke without a second thought.

It's like if you moved to Missouri or something, you would grow to like them but always pull for UT over them.

Oh, and Duke does not suck. Sucking would be going like 1-28 or something. That is a team that "sucks".

I feel ya Dylan. All my friends tease me about being a Duke fan. Today I wore my Duke shorts, Duke shirt, armband, socks, and took my duke basketball and hat with me to play ball. They made fun of me like crazy. I've just grown to get used to it

I feel ya Dylan. All my friends tease me about being a Duke fan. Today I wore my Duke shorts, Duke shirt, armband, socks, and took my duke basketball and hat with me to play ball. They made fun of me like crazy. I've just grown to get used to it

So your coming out, anybody else want to come out of the closet?

good lord

So you're saying that Bruce's first team here sucked? A near loss to Winthrop and a devestating loss to Wichita State?

I don't see how any Carolina fans still like Roy. Did you see the renovations to the Dean Dome he approved?

NewDeanDomeFloor.jpg

Wow, What a player We snagged!...The future is looking mighty bright my friends :dance2:

VN Store

Back