Bama Fan Hates Tennessee

Wow, I thought the drunk hick girl that attacked $atan when he first arrived in Tusc was the standard of southern garbage, but this moron may take the cake.
Those are the worst people in the country!!!

Alabama sure does have a fine english department!!!

"They sum snitches man, I hate Naylen? Stadium, umm, I hate Orange, I hate dogs...l don like pumbkins man".....lol

Alabama sure does have a fine english department!!!

"They sum snitches man, I hate Naylen? Stadium, umm, I hate Orange, I hate dogs...l don like pumbkins man".....lol

No doubt. When did Neyland get renamed "Naylen"?

I could watch this over and over.

I love that his reasoning for hating Tennessee includes not being a dog person and not liking pumpkins.

How exactly does one come to hate pumpkins? Bad experience in the elementary school Thanksgiving play?

How exactly does one come to hate pumpkins? Bad experience in the elementary school Thanksgiving play?
He watched the Peanuts movie about the Great Pumpkin where Linus would wait all night on Halloween in the pumpkin patch for the great pumpkin to arrive. So he tried it and the great pumpkin never came and ruined his Halloween.

Anybody ever thought of maybe doing a rebuttal video?....I do believe that would get some serious laughs!..Dress up in all orange and give em hell LMAO

VN Store

Back