Tennessee Linebacker Toughness

Doesn't get any better than the trio of Little, Wilson, and Thompson. This years trio of Mcoy, Mayo, and Karl is also impressive.

Doesn't get any better than the trio of Little, Wilson, and Thompson. This years trio of Mcoy, Mayo, and Karl is also impressive.

04 should've been the next great trio with Burnett, Simon, and Gaither, but it didn't quite pan out.

04 should've been the next great trio with Burnett, Simon, and Gaither, but it didn't quite pan out.

I think those three did fine. It was our secondary that was so terrible. And I'm glad Fellows isn't back because he was atrocious in coverage.

I think those three did fine. It was our secondary that was so terrible. And I'm glad Fellows isn't back because he was atrocious in coverage.

not me. i was sad to see fellows leave like he did. he at least had experience that could have helped us out.

not me. i was sad to see fellows leave like he did. he at least had experience that could have helped us out.

Ya at first I wanted Fellows back, but I was looking at some games in the past and realized how many times he got beat in coverage.

Dorian Davis gets no love on this board. I wouldnt be suprised if he started at the other OLB position over donald next year.

Dorian Davis gets no love on this board. I wouldnt be suprised if he started at the other OLB position over donald next year.

I've been a Dorian Davis fan since I first saw his high school video last year. He's got that tough UT linebacker mentality when he plays. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he locked down a starting spot over Chris Donald.

It's not to say Donald isn't a good linebacker, but just an indication of just how deep we are at linebacker.

I've been a Dorian Davis fan since I first saw his high school video last year. He's got that tough UT linebacker mentality when he plays. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he locked down a starting spot over Chris Donald.

It's not to say Donald isn't a good linebacker, but just an indication of just how deep we are at linebacker.
Thats exactly what i think about the situation.

let's hope Espn keeps ignoring our linebacker corp. Unfortunately, the rest of the SEC isn't. There will be no surprises this year. I like our LB's this year. I like the depth.

VN Store

Back