Saved by the Bell generation

I watched Saved by the Bell and I'm quite sure the break up of of Zach and Kelly was quite disturbing at the time. A sad day for us all.

You have to admit that it's pretty corny when you look back at it.

ya i was young and it just didn't seem right when they broke up, all the kids my age were talkin bout it at school haha. but after seeing that footage 1. it's pathetic acting 2. kelly was hot

Saved by the Bell taught me that you shouldn't use diet pills as a stimulant because they might make you lose your memory and sing a bad Pointer Sisters song.

I'M SO EXCITED . . . I'M SO . . . . . . . . scared. :cray:

Saved by the Bell taught me that you shouldn't use diet pills as a stimulant because they might make you lose your memory and sing a bad Pointer Sisters song.

:eek:lol: classic episode

I hate it when perfectly good shows air episodes with the sole purpose of trying to teach some sort of life lessons.

I hate it when perfectly good shows air episodes with the sole purpose of trying to teach some sort of life lessons.

Like when Zach got buzzed and crashed Lisa's Mom's Mercedes into a tree as he sang "Born to be Wild"? :crazy:

Like when Zach got buzzed and crashed Lisa's Mom's Mercedes into a tree as he sang "Born to be Wild"? :crazy:

I don't know which is scarier: the fact that you just remembered that or the fact that I know exactly which episode you are referring to. :crazy:

I don't know which is scarier: the fact that you just remembered that or the fact that I know exactly which episode you are referring to. :crazy:
I can't help it. It was on TBS everyday when I got back from class.

I think there are only 3 shows that I've seen every episode of: Seinfeld, Andy Griffith and Saved By the Bell. :wacko:

Can we all agree that Zach went out like a b*tch? She's like 16 and banging some UCLA attending, diner managing pedophile behind his back and all he has to say is "I miss you Kelly, but hey how 'bout one last dance."

Can we all agree that Zach went out like a b*tch? She's like 16 and banging some UCLA attending, diner managing pedophile behind his back and all he has to say is "I miss you Kelly, but hey how 'bout one last dance."

Zach was a pansy.

Nevermind the age of consent issues . . . How the heck was a college student the manager of a restaurant; especially one as happenin' as The Max?

ya Jeff was old, and was the Max actually located in the school? I mean the kids just can't leave school in the middle of the day and go to the Max if it was off campus

VN Store

Back