2001 Tennessee - Florida

Great video....I was lucky enough to go to the game....I will never forget the look on the Florida fans after the game!!!!! Classic!!!!!

I've been following UT football for 30 years and that's one of the five greatest games in that period. It just kills me to think that we blew it the next week in the SECCG.

Thanks for sharing those.

I hate to ask for too much because those were great, but could anyone possibly put more of the actual game on there?

That post game speech gives me chills. Thanks for sharing

everytime I watch a video clip of the vols it gives me the chills especially when it has music with it, I watch these videos everyday and I geek more and more for fall. Man I love college football.

I hope our OL can block and our tailbacks can run this year like they did that game..

Just do a search on John Henderson, and watch how he gets prepared in the NFL at game time. He is an animal.

I used to have the 1990 Vols thumping of the Gators 45-3, but loaned it to someone on another board, never to be seen again - be careful about loaning out games!

Brokebackvol? Might want to reconsider that username for your own good. Not making any judgement calls, I'm just saying.

VN Store

Back